Bilenlol

Servers unstable

21 posts in this topic

Hello!

These last few days the servers have been very unstable.

I only have Lifer left of the online trophies and i am worried its not counting my distance driven when the servers are like this.

The servers are not actually down but things like leaderboards and face offs won't load.

Does anyone have any info on how the trophy actually work?

Thanks!

There's been intermittent issues with some people lately but checking that individual trophy 6 people earned today alone so far so online stuff is stills achievable

30 minutes ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

There's been intermittent issues with some people lately but checking that individual trophy 6 people earned today alone so far so online stuff is stills achievable

That's good to know, thank you :)

I hate the idea that a server could go offline before the announced time. I still have stuff to do and I thought "I'll do it early 2020". Welp. Gotta earn Lifer.

but damn, I haven't got the Online Bike one yet. What a pain.

Is platinum already unobtainable? I have driven 200 miles today, but still just 2 miles in the club stat...

I spent 3 hours the other day trying to get my last base ganme trophy for doing challenges, didn't get anywhere because the servers were so bad

7 hours ago, PolarPhantom said:

I hate the idea that a server could go offline before the announced time. I still have stuff to do and I thought "I'll do it early 2020". Welp. Gotta earn Lifer.

but damn, I haven't got the Online Bike one yet. What a pain.

I had no issue getting the bike trophy yesterday. Challenges themselves seem completely broken though.

Damn, really hope the servers aren’t screwed to the point that the platinum is now unobtainable.

I sent challenges to my friends, they finished them and their results did not show. I wonder if I could still get the Unbeatable with the current server status

I have the challenge problem with the VR version. People are still unlocking the trophy, so it's definitely not impossible. But I honestly have no idea how. Neither my own scores nor the ones of my friends show up at the challenge Leaderboard, which is probably required for the trophy to unlock. 

13 hours ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

I have the challenge problem with the VR version. People are still unlocking the trophy, so it's definitely not impossible. But I honestly have no idea how. Neither my own scores nor the ones of my friends show up at the challenge Leaderboard, which is probably required for the trophy to unlock. 

I have had a alt account post a time but my original time is not showing up, therefore my alt time is defaulted to 1st. Have to wait another 10 hours or so until the challenge is over to see if it still works.

Edited by skateak

me too have problem with last trophy for platinum (((( Challenges are broken!!! i had 4/6 last challenge!!!

Edited by SNG_ZoMbie

11 hours ago, Gogo_ZvC said:

The challenges aren't working for me at all :(

Same goes to me.

Don't panic. I did the Unbeatable trophy in April 2019 and it was already buggy. Sometimes the time didn't show up, or I couldn't accept the challenge with my alt. I've sent maybe 20 challenges (each 30 minutes duration) to my alt and accepted them if possible and let my main win. Sometimes I could re-play a challenge, even though I already played it (but the time wasn't there). I quit Driveclub out of frustration and logged back in. Trophy popped in the main menu.

Edited by woggly4

the  accolades is reset to me

i need only the "Credit Where Its Due" trophy

some1 can help me plz?

Sent a challenge to an alt account and no trophy. Even participated in it with the alt account and still nothing

Edited by black__bunny

F... Driveclub servers, there is even no place to repport for servers work