Difficulty & time to plat?

Casciaro1997

• 2 weeks later...

How does this game compare to Dirt 4? I’ve played all the Dirt games but haven’t touched Dirt Rally ones so I imagine Dirt 4 is more arcade orientated?

I’m in the process of finishing Dirt 4 but sadly it’s becoming such as real grind. Having to do 10 stages of rally for each event is rather tedious!

2 hours ago, MegastarMATT said:

How does this game compare to Dirt 4? I’ve played all the Dirt games but haven’t touched Dirt Rally ones so I imagine Dirt 4 is more arcade orientated?

I’m in the process of finishing Dirt 4 but sadly it’s becoming such as real grind. Having to do 10 stages of rally for each event is rather tedious!

It's much better and more fun to play overall.

4 hours ago, MegastarMATT said:

I have just begun Career Mode, but the game itself is simulation racing instead of more arcade like DIRT 4. I do expect something similar as a racing experience with multiple stages on different locations. It remains racing against the clock (with the exception of Rallycross).

• Like 1