$100 GIVEAWAY

BushidoCypher

Morning guys just wanted to say thank you for the comments. 
You guys are saying thank you for the chance but it wasn't possible without a lot of your support so seriously thanks guys! 
Expect I Am Bread guides real soon w/ commentary showing the best way to make the platinum much easier.

Shout out to all of you that have used my guides and also the ones who have been able to plat surgeon simulator with the use of my guide! Apologise for audio quality back then lol, ah the old days where my mic was trash! :D

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Bushido_Cypher said:

Expect I Am Bread guides real soon w/ commentary showing the best way to make the platinum much easier

That's awesome! Your surgeon guide really helped me so I'm looking forward to this guide. I wanted to plat this game for a while.

What difficulty would you give it lol? Is it much harder than surgeon sim haha?

Also don't worry about the audio lol it wasn't bad at all

Edited by timpurnat

2 hours ago, timpurnat said:

That's awesome! Your surgeon guide really helped me so I'm looking forward to this guide. I wanted to plat this game for a while.

What difficulty would you give it lol? Is it much harder than surgeon sim haha?

Also don't worry about the audio lol it wasn't bad at all

Happy to hear the Surgeon guide was useful mate! 
With this full guide I am hoping I can make I Am Bread more around a 5/10 instead of 8.5/10 (A lot will rely on the SIF method which I'll have a quick but informative video on how to perform and utilise effectively.) 

I'd say it's harder than Surgeon but I do think I should be able to beat fastest achiever 3 Days 3 Hours is fastest and I was nearly finished with mine on a blank account in about 9-11 hours (First time playing so I didn't know much/what to expect) So I'll do a few more solid runs on a blank account (Which will help make a more efficient guide with tricks I may find w/ multiple playthroughs) 
Then I'll go for fastest until I am happy with a time and sync it to this YT acc

• Like 2