The easiest way to get Final Form (beginning of 2020) and other trophies easily farmable on 1v1

cris3f

EDIT - Most probably no longer possible, read below

Being one of the most painful trophies to get leggit and me narrowly missing it in a 10 gamers boosting session (just 4 died from my Thanatos ultimate, the fifth was barely alive) I wanted to try to find a easy and reproducible way to get this one.

Please don't say that this was possible months or years ago with other abilities or gods, this adds nothing positive to the thread. They're no longer possible these days so it's useless. Just to clear out it's no longer possible with:

- Ullr's ultimate using is other stance
- Bellona other weapons
- Az Muzen Cab bees
- Da Ji Horrible Burns or Torture Blades
- Mystical Mail

Among others.

The only clear and easy possibilities right now are a rigged 10 gamers game (either arena or conquest) or Scylla on Ranked Duel 1v1. Let me state clearly that I did not come up with the Scylla's way, I'm just delineating it thoroughly (or hope to) so that gamers see how they can get it reliably and easily. Also we all know how difficult it is to get a 10 simultaneously gamers boosting session, wanted to avoid that. Be aware that several trophies of Smite are only boostable in 10 Conquest gamer sessions as getting them in normal games even with a coordinated team of five are not easy to pull off (Flaming Speed being the worst).

The two obvious requirements to get Final Form:

-  you have to be able to use Scylla, either by owning her, renting or waiting for a event where all gods are unlocked
- both players must be level 30, so that you can play ranked games. You have to achieve this anyway to plat the game as one of the trophies is exactly to reach level 30, and there's another to play a ranked game which is only possible after the previous one was obtained

Only one of the players will be able to get the trophy on one game as you can't both use Scylla. The other player should choose a flimsy god, Anubis or Discordia are good choices, choose Ra if you just have access to the base 5 free gods. Both gods start at level 3, so you'll have more health than your base god would have.

To match yourself with your other booster, both choose Southeast Asia region, or even Australia. Except North America and Europe, all other regions are usually deserted anyway, but Southeast Asia gives better ping for a mix of european and north american players. You can change regions by pressing triangle in the play menu, it's even detailed in the bottom left of the menu. You must have Auto purchase off, you can choose that on the gods selection menu in the options (AUTO BUY/SKILL option then disable AUTO PURCHASE). 
Once you're matched to your teammate, the player who gets to ban first will be in the best location to pull this off. You can start the game either in a temple area or a hilled area. It's a gazillion times better and easier if the flimsy one is on the temple area and Scylla starts on the hills area. More on that later.

Whatever you do at ban and god selection time, don't abort the game, the player who does it or does not ban and choose gods within the time limit will have a 45 minute playing ban. This is a major PITA for any boosting session. If anything goes wrong just start the game and wait until you can surrender to finish it.

From the game start all that the flimsy good needs to do is jump or look around to avoid being kicked by inactivity. You can't move or exit the fountain, as you can't raise your level and you must stay in the same place, as this is your spawning place and it will become difficult for Scylla to change the ultimate position while achieving the penta kill and final form.

For Scylla, which has auto purchase off, you must buy the following items before exiting the fountain: Blink relic, which is available in the bottom of Essential tab of the store and Book of Toth, which is available in the offensive tab, top row, Power items. Up your ability 2 as much as possible, then your 1. Then proceed to your opponent's tower and farm minions to get gold. Farm the tower too will give you even more gold. At level 5 you'll be able to get your ultimate and at rank 9 to raise it. Your goal should be to reach level 10 around the 7 minute mark. At this point return to your fountain (pressing down on keypad) to buy more items (you can do it halfway too to upgrade Book of Thoth earlier if you think it's useful) and raise your health. Once in your shop you must raise Book of Thoth to level 3 if you haven't done so already, upgrade blink (not essential but can be necessary) and you should have enough money to buy Rod of Tahuti or Doom Orb (3000 gold) which will improve your magical power even more and make sure that you will kill the other god (they're available on the same row as Book of Thoth).
Now go through the jungle to your opponent's phoenix. You can reach it by two paths, go by the left one (or right if the flimsy god is on the hill side). Just before reaching the phoenix's attack circle there's a rock in the wall to the titan side. Position yourself touching the rock, looking at the titan side. Choose your blink ability and as you rotate your view try to use it as leftmost as you can on the pantheon side, or rightmost as you can on the hilly side, you'll notice that the blink destination circle will be blue if it can be used. Now press R2 or the blink key again to teleport to the titan area. You should be able to achieve this by 9 mins on the game clock.
The major difference difference between the 2 titan areas and that's why I mentioned that is that if Scylla is now on the hilly side you can't move at all as the Titan will attack and kill you in a snap. On the contrary if Scylla is on the pantheon side, you can move towards the fountain as long as you are always against the pantheon wall, and the titan will not attack you. That was why I mentioned the importance of Scylla starting on the hill side.
Now aim Scylla's ultimate so that it hits the flimsy god (he should be in the middle fountain circle). Hit the god the first time. Everything running right he should die instantly. Now another really important action. Don't wait for the other god to spawn, and guide yourself by the Scylla ultimate's timing. Scylla's ultimate can make indefinitely attacks as long as a god dies, but if you wait for the god to spawn it will surely fail due to the animation timings (I did this error twice and I failed miserably on both). So when the the circle of Scylla's ultimate is at around 80 to 85% complete press R2 again. Don't worry, the god will be there when the ultimate hits the spot. Just do this 4 times after the first hit and you'll get Final Form. Seems difficult but it's not.
At 10 mins game time the dying god takes more time to spawn. That is the reason you should be ready to deliver the ultimate around the 9 mins timing. I was able to hit the god twice in a row at 11 mins but by then becomes unreliable, so the sooner you can do the 5 hits the better to assure it will work. If you don't have them this can net you these 4 trophies:

Cleanup Crew
Quadra Kill
Penta Kill
Final Form

There's a few videos of getting Final Form with Scylla but none really explains what you had to do and the limitations.

I did get the idea of trying mostly the same with Vulcan and his turret. It would have the advantage of being easier since no farming would be necessary and Vulcan can go directly to the blinking area, move towards the fountain and position the turret so that the cone will hit the god just outside the fountain area, as the turret will not make damage enough if the god stays inside the fountain and so is this option the flimsy god would have to move outside the fountain. The turret cone cannot hit the  titan. The turret does last forever this way and it's just one ability, but unfortunately it does not work, not even Cleanup Crew pops. Like all other options listed first no longer works even thought it's clearly within the trophy description. Leveling Vulcan before trying this will surely enable him to get quadra kill or penta kill this way, but not cleanup crew or final form (these have no timing constrains like the first 2 have). Pity, was my last idea to a easier way.

If you have constructive ideas and better solutions to help on this trophy please share. Again please don't post about ways that no longer work.

You can always try to get this leggit, Scylla on Arena would be your best bet probably.

Disclaimer: This is valid now, on January 2020, of course this can change again. They can remove duel from the game, change Scylla's ultimate, a plethora of options for them. With Hi-Res anything is possible.

Have fun,

Edited by cris3f
  • Like 2

Other trophies you can farm in Ranked Duel 1v1:

Fast Blood

You have earned First Blood in any game mode before 0:00 on the in-game clock. (Versus or Ranked)

This one is not easy but can be done. The problem here is that unlike other modes the games clock starts very quickly, as soon as the minions spawn which is very fast. I helped someone else get this and it works.

To get it, the player that is helping needs to choose a god that has a dash ability (I used Cernunnos, but Guan Yu from the free gods should work too). I'm going to explain how to get it with the dashing god starting at the pantheon area, if opposite change sides for explanation.

Immediately move and upgrade your dash twice, use dash ASAP and go right at first exit while at the phoenix area. Go through the jungle slightly left not going near the Demon King area. Then proceed sort of front to reach the enemy phoenix area through its left side. Dash again in this path if possible.

Your enemy which needs the trophy should be at the phoenix area waiting for you,and it just needs to hit you once. The phoenix will help crush you in a snap and it will be just before the clock starts. Without the dashes and the help from the phoenix I think it can't be done.

Don't waste time buying anything it would be useless and you probably won't be able to achieve it if you even open the store.

Hat Trick
Get 5 triple kills in qualifying matches. (Versus or Ranked)

20 to 1
Kill enemy gods more than 20 times in a single match, and only die once. (Versus or Ranked)

Easiest and fastest way is by using Vulcan as I detailed in previous message, but easy anyway you want, just will take more or less time and effort

Destructible
Destroy a tower before 8 minutes in Conquest or Siege. (Versus or Ranked)

Nothing much as long as the enemy god does nothing should be quite easy even while going for Final Forma with Scylla

After Effect
Kill an enemy god after they had already killed you. (Versus or Ranked)

Not difficult, one easy way is to get your enemy play Thanatos and have him ultimate you while both are in low health and you're on your phoenix area.

Competitor
1 League match played. (Ranked)

Obviously ?

Bloodthirster
Get 10 first blood accolades in qualifying matches. (Versus or Ranked)

Either you or your boosting partner will always farm towards this trophy if either doesn't have it.

Rampage
Destroy 50 towers in qualifying matches. (Versus or Ranked)

This one is not that easy. You must deliver the final blow to the tower for this to count. You know you did if a decently big blue tower shows up in the middle upper third of the screen shows up at the same time as the tower destruction message. No icon, no gain. Try to let your minions attacking the tower be killed by it and then attack the tower if its health is really low. You should be almost full health as the tower in Dual inflicts major damage to you and will kill you in a snap if you're its focus.

Can't Stop This
Get 50 killing sprees in qualifying matches. (Versus or Ranked)

Really easy to farm, just hit your enemy god once and have him go to your tower or phoenix, it will count as your kill. The game will say when it's a killing spree usually by voice announcement too. Unlike tower kills, can be farmed infinitely in one game, just let the enemy god kill you after the killing spree is achieved and start again.

Edited by cris3f

Poseidon is a solid choice for this trophy as well. His ult that summons a kraken with an aoe attack. I played with a Ymir that would freeze the opponents and I would ult. I know you said you didn't want old strats so this is one I actually have seen work recently. His ult does a ton of damage

Just now, NomadDragon said:

Poseidon is a solid choice for this trophy as well. His ult that summons a kraken with an aoe attack. I played with a Ymir that would freeze the opponents and I would ult. I know you said you didn't want old strats so this is one I actually have seen work recently. His ult does a ton of damage

Most people playing Smite are reasonably good to pros. Your chances of killing the 5 at the same time in a normal game are almost nil. Reddit is full of pros who played the game for ages commenting that don't even have a penta kill or final form. There's some reason Final Form is ultra rare and it's easy to see that most achievers got it through boosting, or it would be even a lot rarer.

There's plenty of ults that can provide a penta kill, and probably some will wield also Final Form. In the limit even your most basic ability can provide Final Form, but the chance that this happens is near zero. Only way to assure that Poseidon's ult will provide Final Form is with a rigged game setup by 10 boosters.

Again this is about EASY, RELIABLE and SURE ways to get his, not 1 in thousands or worse chances to achieve so please don't provide helpless info.

4 minutes ago, cris3f said:

Most people playing Smite are reasonably good to pros. Your chances of killing the 5 at the same time in a normal game are almost nil. Reddit is full of pros who played the game for ages commenting that don't even have a penta kill or final form. There's some reason Final Form is ultra rare and it's easy to see that most achievers got it through boosting, or it would be even a lot rarer.

There's plenty of ults that can provide a penta kill, and probably some will wield also Final Form. In the limit even your most basic ability can provide Final Form, but the chance that this happens is near zero. Only way to assure that Poseidon's ult will provide Final Form is with a rigged game setup by 10 boosters.

Again this is about EASY, RELIABLE and SURE ways to get his, not 1 in thousands or worse chances to achieve so please don't provide helpless info.

Got it, only your advice gets the trophy. 

My way works with coordination. I didn't get it with randoms

Edited by NomadDragon

Yo cris3f, I wasn’t trying to steal your thunder or anything. I was just offering another solution to the trophy. You can disregard what I said, but doesn’t mean it didn’t work. I just wanted to inform people that there isn’t one specific way to achieve this. The amount of changes hirez has done over the years to this game is insane so it’s understandable the frustration behind it. I experienced many issues and will be glad to be done. Good luck on the rest of your hunt and hope you have a good weekend.

• 5 weeks later...
On 2/24/2020 at 8:56 PM, Hernax_17 said:

Hi, just wanted to say that this method may not longer be viable because of the joust map changes with the new season. I have tried a bit to get in the titan's area without getting targeted by him, but it looks impossible to do.

You can only move on ones of the sides, the one with the temple, I say that on the details. Not possible to move on the hilly side, as yes there the titan would pick you if you moved.

I got the trophy this way on the end of January, and the season 7 changes are from December, so I think it's still possible.

Edited by cris3f

• 8 months later...
On 2/24/2020 at 8:56 PM, Hernax_17 said:

Hi, just wanted to say that this method may not longer be viable because of the joust map changes with the new season. I have tried a bit to get in the titan's area without getting targeted by him, but it looks impossible to do.

I just finished Smite farming my last trophies on duel. Hernax_17 is most probably right and it's no longer possible to reach the enemy spawn area avoiding the titan on either side of the map with the big changes they introduced. I did not test it but it was evident that blink will have no range from any safe area to reach any point where you're not crushed by the titan.

Bummer.

• 1 month later...

2021 January working method

Use heimdall in any gamemode , kill 5 gods at any point of the gamewith the damage from the ult(make sure they die in the portals , does not count if they die to the initial hit of the ult before they go flying). Easiest will be in a rank duel match with a friend. Look up how to join a rank match with a friend if u dont know how to.