PFinchen

Platinum Now Obtainable

6 posts in this topic

Just posting this as an FYI, somebody has earned the GOAT collector trophy on PSN, so enough cards now exist to complete the platinum. 

Are you sure that wasn't just a test account? I have about 1800 cards and for the life of me I can't see where there would be another 1100 cards (maybe there might be enough for 2300). Then again I could be missing something...

NBA games require a LOT of dedication.

Definitely something out of my skill range and level of patience. Major props to anyone who gets the platinum for NBA 2K20.

3 hours ago, ph0nix123 said:

Are you sure that wasn't just a test account? I have about 1800 cards and for the life of me I can't see where there would be another 1100 cards (maybe there might be enough for 2300). Then again I could be missing something...

ph0nix, you raise a good point, but this wasn’t the case as of a few weeks ago. Could be a test account, but I feel like they would’ve had the platinum sooner? Perhaps I’m wrong. 

No, there aren't enough cards.  You're wrong @PFinchen  I have 2100 cards.  I'm probably missing 100 cards or so.  So, no, the platinum can't be obtained just yet.

Edited by grimydawg

Sheesh... Finally...  #8 so far on the site.....glad that is over lol.