So is the plat unobtainable on Pro?

GUDGER666

On 25/01/2020 at 5:17 PM, HuntingFever said:

The only way to Platinum this game, is to play unpatched - because the latest update broke the Job Hopper trophy.

Can I ask how it broke the trophy? I've just begun playing, and it appears I can accept jobs on other farms. Does it just not unlock, or is there required equipment that I won't be able to buy or rent?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 25/01/2020 at 5:53 PM, Sikutai said:

And without this Patch it will eventually not work on a PS 4 Pro. Eventually.

While browsing the Pro's menus I discovered Boost Mode under System. Apparently, this is supposed to help older games that don't run properly on the PS4 Pro. Might be worth turning this on to try and get Job Hopper with v1 on the Pro.

7 hours ago, Xemik said:

While browsing the Pro's menus I discovered Boost Mode under System. Apparently, this is supposed to help older games that don't run properly on the PS4 Pro. Might be worth turning this on to try and get Job Hopper with v1 on the Pro.

You only just discovered boost mode lol. And it won't do anything, it doesn't fix bugs/glitches. 

12 hours ago, GUDGER666 said:

You only just discovered boost mode lol. And it won't do anything, it doesn't fix bugs/glitches. 

I've never heard of if before and I suspect I'm not the only one. ;) Of course, I realise it doesn't fix bugs, but since Real Farm v1 worked just fine on a PS4, there must be something in the programming that the Pro doesn't like.  I wouldn't call that a bug, so I was just wondering if the Boost Mode might help.

So what exactly DOES this mode do?

• 1 month later...

The disc ver 1.0 it's working on Pro. I'm playing it right now without having problems. Just make sure you stay out of internet connection ? job hopper pops immediately after i finished 5th work. millionaire trophy pops together with own farm and after that my balance drops to 0 but I still was able to pay all the credit... magic ?

6 hours ago, B-Wegrzyn90PL said:

The disc ver 1.0 it's working on Pro. I'm playing it right now without having problems. Just make sure you stay out of internet connection 1f60a.png job hopper pops immediately after i finished 5th work. millionaire trophy pops together with own farm and after that my balance drops to 0 but I still was able to pay all the credit... magic ?

Yea the Disc version is fine. It's the digital version with the issue.