PlayStation Now Spreadsheet

ryuzakix5

I can see the amount of time this took to make. Really good job, will definitely use it.

Talking from experience, thank God you didn't put info for the DLC trophies, yes it makes the list more complete but it isn't worth the effort and time you spend checking if every single game has DLC with trophies

6 hours ago, maiathewinners said:

I can see the amount of time this took to make. Really good job, will definitely use it.

Talking from experience, thank God you didn't put info for the DLC trophies, yes it makes the list more complete but it isn't worth the effort and time you spend checking if every single game has DLC with trophies

Yeah, I'm mostly into getting platinums rather than getting 100%, I will consider writing about DLCs, but most games don't have them within PSNow, Horizon came with them but Shadow of War didn't for example, and I know this because I played both of them on PSNow but I would have to start every game with DLCs to know if they came with them!

Edited by ryuzakix5

9 hours ago, ryuzakix5 said:

I've made a Spreadsheet of all(i hope) PlayStation Now Games available for Europe, it might not be 100% accurrate because Sony like hiding some of their games but they're still there and you can still play them on the PC(it happened to Ziggurat for me for example)

When I first noticed that, I wondered to myself if I was going insane!  ? Games would suddenly be non-searchable, no cover art, or not listed at all sometimes (but are still there, hidden).  Really weird situation with that; I’m sure that will get a much needed UI upgrade once the PS5 comes out...?

Great job on the spreadsheet, by the way...?

Edited by Starcade_Legend

• 4 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, giggedy said:

I have a question about the hidden games. Borderlands 2 Ultimate Edition is no longer searchable on PS4 but I’ve found it on PC but it won’t open to play and I’m having trouble connecting my controller anyway. Any ideas on how to proceed?

Can’t help with that game but are you entering controller mode (top right) on the main menu before choosing a game, as far as I aware you need to be in controller mode for it to recognise while loading up - a few times I’ve had to disconnect and reconnect the controller once the game has loaded as well. 

30 minutes ago, giggedy said:

I have a question about the hidden games. Borderlands 2 Ultimate Edition is no longer searchable on PS4 but I’ve found it on PC but it won’t open to play and I’m having trouble connecting my controller anyway. Any ideas on how to proceed?

I've tried to launch the games whose are unsearchable on PS4 and I noticed that that they don't run anymore neither on PC even if they are there still, I'll delete them from the Spreadsheet as soon as April games are announced and I'll update the spreadsheet every 2 months, unless they start to give us 10 games per month again.

As for the controller issue if you entered controller mode if the controller is from Sony you should have no problem.

Edited by ryuzakix5
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, roxy42968 said:

Can’t help with that game but are you entering controller mode (top right) on the main menu before choosing a game, as far as I aware you need to be in controller mode for it to recognise while loading up - a few times I’ve had to disconnect and reconnect the controller once the game has loaded as well. 

12 hours ago, ryuzakix5 said:

I've tried to launch the games whose are unsearchable on PS4 and I noticed that that they don't run anymore neither on PC even if they are there still, I'll delete them from the Spreadsheet as soon as April games are announced and I'll update the spreadsheet every 2 months, unless they start to give us 10 games per month again.

As for the controller issue if you entered controller mode if the controller is from Sony you should have no problem.

Thanks guys. I did it no problem on my old laptop but hadn’t set it up on my current one. PlayStation website didn’t mention controller mode so will look in to that but I think the game won’t work. I tried to play it on PS4 after adding it to list on laptop but it wasn’t viewable on PS4. Might just buy the game but it’s only for 2 trophies and I already have the Plat

• 2 weeks later...

March update:

Big update this month with 11 games being added to the Playstation Now, from February Games every addition has been added at the bottom of the Spreadsheet, I've also added links to the Trophy guides, for the latest addition at least(I'll probably do that for every game as soon as I have some spare time).

Also notice that Player's Unknown Battlegrounds expire date has been removed, so it'll probably stay there for some time still. Have fun playing with PlayStation Now :)

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hey sorry if this is not the correct threat to make this question. I thought that you were able to get DLC separately for PS4 games from PsNow but you couldn’t do that for Ps3 games because they are streamed. I was about to get the spring sale (year subscription for 45€) when I read on the details that DLC are not compatible with the games.

Can anyone tell me if they are?

thanks 

35 minutes ago, marius_maximus said:

Hey sorry if this is not the correct threat to make this question. I thought that you were able to get DLC separately for PS4 games from PsNow but you couldn’t do that for Ps3 games because they are streamed. I was about to get the spring sale (year subscription for 45€) when I read on the details that DLC are not compatible with the games.

Can anyone tell me if they are?

thanks 

I completed tropico 5 that way, so...for ps4 games works fine i think, but i don't know about ps3 games.

1 hour ago, ShinigamiSensei- said:

I completed tropico 5 that way, so...for ps4 games works fine i think, but i don't know about ps3 games.

thanks for the info 

9 minutes ago, RustyZero said:

DLC work for games you download, not for games you stream.

But once your subscribtion ends, you can neither access the game nor the DLC you bought.

so please correct me if I’m wrong. Let’s say I want to play LEGO Worlds from PsNow and I decide to buy the two DLCs they have so I can get the 100%. Then I’ll be able to play both DLCs but once my subscription ends I cannot access the main game (I understand that) or the DLCs I’ve paid for? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, marius_maximus said:

so please correct me if I’m wrong. Let’s say I want to play LEGO Worlds from PsNow and I decide to buy the two DLCs they have so I can get the 100%. Then I’ll be able to play both DLCs but once my subscription ends I cannot access the main game (I understand that) or the DLCs I’ve paid for? 

Correct.

And if you buy the game after your subscribtion ended or after the game leave the service, you'll be able to use the DLC again.

Oh man.... I'm completely out of games to play and that list has so many good titles otherwise unattainable.

I hope the service becomes available in my country in due time, I already have to run 2 accounts for PS+ because my main one is US as I made it years before Croatia became a blip on the PSN radar

Has anyone managed a workaround? Signing up with a different country/profile but still being able to stream/download normally?

Just now, Valkirye22 said:

Oh man.... I'm completely out of games to play and that list has so many good titles otherwise unattainable.

I hope the service becomes available in my country in due time, I already have to run 2 accounts for PS+ because my main one is US as I made it years before Croatia became a blip on the PSN radar

Has anyone managed a workaround? Signing up with a different country/profile but still being able to stream/download normally?

That's unfortunate that you don't have access to PS Now. I think the service is pretty good and if Sony would put more investment into it, I think it could be a real competitor to Game Pass. As far as being able to play with a US account have you tried using a VPN? I wonder if that would work

• 2 weeks later...