Bad for boosting??

royal642award

Hello, I rented a server to boost dlc for this game and a lot of random players would come in so I had to ban them. 

Not all but many of them would send me messages and some of the messages were very rude and disrespectful. Ive been called fag, idiot, dumbass, stupid, queer, etc. Two of them even threatened to report me on Battlelog and one of them claimed that they actually did report me. 

I understand boosting was considered cheating around the time the game first came out but this game is almost a decade old and there have been 4 other battlefield games that have been released since this one.

Do they still keep an eye on this game? Am I at risk for being banned or penalized in any way over this? I was just kinda concerned because I still have to reach level 45 and I wasn't even planning on boosting that. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 5/26/2021 at 2:49 PM, quickfoozlle said:

Is theree any chance of getting banned nowadays?

I wouldn't worry about it 

there was a discussion about this a while back on the forums and people found out and came to the conclusion that you cannot be banned for boosting as long as you comply with Sony's TOS (such violations in regards to boosting include; hacking, using custom firmware,  trading services of virtual goods over PSN and such) 

Edited by wackt1
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...