Gambler Challenge 8

ThyAnger

If you would like to a get this challenge done quickly here are my suggestions. For starters, head to rhodes and sit near the dealer starting from right to left. For some odd reason you tend to get a better chance at getting lower cards for the first two. If you get anything that is higher than 12 leave and sit down on the same chair you were on. Continue doing this and you should be able to get it in no time. I managed to get all three in one hour. Good luck!

5 hours ago, ThyAnger said:

If you would like to a get this challenge done quickly here are my suggestions. For starters, head to rhodes and sit near the dealer starting from right to left. For some odd reason you tend to get a better chance at getting lower cards for the first two. If you get anything that is higher than 12 leave and sit down on the same chair you were on. Continue doing this and you should be able to get it in no time. I managed to get all three in one hour. Good luck!

This challenge turned out to be less frustrating than I thought it would be. The trick is to turn around quickly an re-enter the card game before the dealer continues the game, that way he'll reset and you can get a new hand almost immediately. Also, try to only have one other player at the table, that way you get the second card a lot quicker. I personally stood about if my first two cards had a value of more than 10, but at the end of they day it's a gamble of and a matter of odds.

• 8 months later...

I did this method at Rhodes as OP suggested, followed youtube guides...and after 5 hours today...NOT ONCE have I won with 3 hits.  I absolutely hate this challenge and feel my game is broken.  I am about to give up at 98.2% completion.  I never realized these challenges of all things were going to make or break my platinum.  This is insane and ridiculous.