What game would you remove from your account

aztekXI

hitman go, because i thought it would be entertaining like lara croft go was, but alas i found it quite dull when comparing the two (they can both actually be engaging and difficult if you arent looking up the solutions for each puzzle btw)

side note: lols to those posting several games when OP asked for just one ?

• Like 1

gran turismo 5, bc I can not platinum it anymore due to server shutdown and I didn't play it anyway, it was my husband testing the game. we would have never made it to platinum even with servers still up xD

Consindering I can only delete one game.

I also have fifa 13 und gta 5 as unobtainable plats in my profile but I worked hard on fifa to mak eit as far as I did so I dont want my efforts be for nothing. TA5 is technically obtainable so I hope for a whitelisting and can maybe get it done one day in the future.

If I could delete more that one game, I would probably delete them together with payday 2, broforce, gta4 and a fex others that my husband tried out in my profile before I started hunting trophies on that account. It was a different time then xD

If I can't beat a game on my account today, it is my fault or my desicion, I would never delete it. but back than it was different and I'd like to clear that few games from my account.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SchizoRob87 said:

I would remove Elder Scrolls Online.Didn't play it for long just got bored of it.

Same. That and fallout 4. Never got the hype for that game.  Plus they must have about a million trophies between them. Think if they went my completion would go up about 10 percent. 

Also asetto corsa. Had so much promise but why did it need to be so hard

Edited by dannyswfc9

None for me since I'm one of those fools that targets specific trophies for milestones and deleting a game would mess all that up. I have a few games I wish I didn't start ( looking at you MLB The Show 19), but now that they are there, there's no turning back.

There's quite a few games on my profile that were from before I cared about trophies and completions, most if not all that I'll likely never revisit. Any of the Guitar Hero or Rock Band games would be my choice since there's 0% chance I'll play any of them ever again.