What game would you remove from your account

aztekXI

Wut a mess i did here i quoted myself trying to edit. Srry

7 minutes ago, gabrieluiz94 said:

I have a question about that since i dont have ps4.

If i remove the game it only become invisible or once i remove it also decreases the trophies number?

7 minutes ago, gabrieluiz94 said:

I have a question about that since i dont have ps4.

If i remove the game it only become invisible or once i remove it also decreases the trophies number? Like removed for good, if i want the trophies back i must play the game again

Edited by gabrieluiz94

I have two games i wish to delete if i could, but only one i truly regret, Medal of Honor: Warfighter. I could barely finish the campaing because the last mission always froze at the beggining. And the online trophies are bugged for me, i met every requirement, but they never unlocked. So out of frustration i vowed never to play it again.

• Like 1

Even if I got the chance for real I don't think I would remove anything. But if I had to nominate one game it would probably be Oxenfree. I can mostly look at my list of games and I remember the good times I had with them. But with Oxenfree I mostly remember how fucking bored I was when playing through it for the third time and without being allowed to say a single word. Not a bad game when playing it for the first time, but fuck that trophy list. 

Honestly, none - even if I have games I'm unlikely to plat/100% or even get back to playing I don't really care about how big my completion percentage is, plus there are trophies I specifically got for milestones and removing earlier trophies would mess that up x3

• Like 2

NBA 2K17 or Uncharted: Fight for Fortune - since I missed out on getting the online MP trophy for the latter by a week before they went offline. I've made peace with the fact I'll never be able to have a 100% record, but I wish I could strike them both from my list.

Maybe Stretch. It kinda broke my rules that I set forth for myself for my completionist profile (< 3 hours) and I wasn't really a big fan of the gameplay either. I might also say the Sims 4 purely because it upsets me that all of it's trophies are dominating my 'rarest trophies' list ?. Hoping that might change since it is the PS+ title this month.

• Like 1

On 1/26/2020 at 7:44 AM, Wikkibur said:

All the 0% on my profile.

If a game is at 0%, with not a trophy received, you CAN remove them from you account.

On 1/26/2020 at 6:58 AM, aztekXI said:

if you could remove only ONE game from your account platinumed or not what would it be? 

for me it would have to be beach buggy racing due to how bad it plays making the game so terrible to play.

I would pick Star Wars Battlefront. Most lobbies are dead, so playing specific game modes for trophies are impossible, and I never was any good at it anyways xD

3 On 3 NHL Arcade - I thought the controls were terrible. Plus now with the servers closing soon, I even more don’t want it. But I still need 1 online trophy if I can’t get it off. Though I kind of hope just to get all of the trophies like easily so I can be done with it but I keep procrastinating.