Season pass discount?

Mathieumatic

Currently there are massive sales on the ubisoft store. The Season pass for Far Cry 5 is 7,50 euros on Windows edition. Guess what the price on consoles is? 30 fucking euros!
Unfortunately, I missed the PS january sale on this season pass so I'm pretty pissed that there's currently such a huge difference in price. Does anybody know when the console versions of the season pass are going back into discount? I'm not paying full price for a season pass that's 2 years old dude

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 1-4-2020 at 9:21 PM, Herbset said:

It's finally on sale.

Yep, already bought it but thanks for the heads up anyways! For anyone else reading this, it's on sale for 15$ or 10 euro until the 30th of April. I would suggest getting it now if interested because Ubisoft apparently only discount their season passes every 3 months or so (the big sales, never the little sales in between).

• 9 months later...
On 29/1/2021 at 9:32 PM, I-Reaped-U said:

Be mindful to check the dates on forum posts. It’s easy to over look. The date on this one was originally posted just over a year ago. 

Yes I see it. I write the price only for information for who actually wants to buy the bundle.