dev console quick method

stream_force

3 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

I didn't have any crashes at that point but I did have issues with the trophies not popping, though I fixed it by loading an old save and skipping ahead to that point and redoing them from scratch. All of this was with the latest patch installed.

Would it be possible for you to walk me through that process?

I did everything the video said, including launching the rocket to get the capsule and story trophies, which I got.

I've read that getting materials for the Cyclops for example, saving, quitting and reloading pops them but this isn't the case either. Literally going to sell it anyway but figured if I can get a quick platinum out of it, cool ?

3 minutes ago, Palamog46 said:

Would it be possible for you to walk me through that process?

I did everything the video said, including launching the rocket to get the capsule and story trophies, which I got.

I've read that getting materials for the Cyclops for example, saving, quitting and reloading pops them but this isn't the case either. Literally going to sell it anyway but figured if I can get a quick platinum out of it, cool 1f615.png

No can do I'm afraid, because I barely understood the process myself and had to restart and/or reload multiple times due to progression blockers and trophies randomly deciding to not pop so the Plat was more a case of luck than skill when it came to using this exploit since it seems to work differently for different people :(.

4 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

No can do I'm afraid, because I barely understood the process myself and had to restart and/or reload multiple times due to progression blockers and trophies randomly deciding to not pop so the Plat was more a case of luck than skill when it came to using this exploit since it seems to work differently for different people :(.

Yeah it does seem to be pretty random :(

I was hoping for a quick plat as shown by the video guide, which SHOULD give everything, I guess the PS4 version just doesn't agree. I'll literally give this one more attempt and if nothing works, I give up ?

2 hours ago, LoveInHell said:

Imagine doing something like this when the game is awesome and not boring as there’s tons of exploration and tense encounters. The platinum is only like 40 hours (of pure joy btw). Dang, people suck.

I needed a quick plat ASAP for a trophy hunting event so used the exploit to speed things up, else I would have found a walkthrough and played normally.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

• 7 months later...
On 6/16/2020 at 4:50 PM, LoveInHell said:

Imagine doing something like this when the game is awesome and not boring as there’s tons of exploration and tense encounters. The platinum is only like 40 hours (of pure joy btw). Dang, people suck.

I put plenty of time getting on this with my pc at work. Dev commands to make me not grind out some stuff I hated is okay with me.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I had fun with it for almost a week on a PS5, and it just crashed on me during a save.  For some reason it didn't even roll me back to previous save, but the one before that costing me a day's worth of progress.  It's a really shitty single-save system, and I don't blame people resorting to dev console exploits.  If it happens to me again, I'll be doing it myself.

Edited by Eternal21

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, I played this game on Xbox Series X a couple months ago on game pass and followed Makas video guide and got all achievements no issue. Now I tried to do same method on PS5 since it just came out for free and I did not get any trophies at very end in the rocket when it says to save and quit and load back in. 

However when loading the save at that point it says to, the game crashed. That was the first time it crashed on me. And I did not get any trophies. I have no desire to play this game legit, I understand it’s supposed to be a good game, but I have a pretty big backlog as it is with more games coming this next month I need to get to. Plus I just don’t like survival type building games at all. Not my genre. 

15 hours ago, TolmanianDevil said:

Could you help me understand why you would want the platinum to this game in that case?

If its a game you know you won't enjoy, why spend time having it on your profile at all and not just leave it?  I'm not being flippant here, I'm genuinely curious as to the appeal of having something you don't like represented on your profile?

seems you're in the wrong forum then...

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Jason-DFG said:

I just tried using the dev command trick and only unlocked the last 2 ending trophys. Am i doing something wrong?

Now you've earned the plat. Would you mind telling us how you solved it?

Thank you.

On 28/3/2021 at 0:05 AM, TolmanianDevil said:

Could you help me understand why you would want the platinum to this game in that case?

If its a game you know you won't enjoy, why spend time having it on your profile at all and not just leave it?  I'm not being flippant here, I'm genuinely curious as to the appeal of having something you don't like represented on your profile?

deez nuts

1 hour ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

Robbing yourself of a rewarding experience just to pad your profile by using a debug menu to pop all the trophies, and this is the response you have?

The trophy hunting community is honestly unrecognizable. When I started, people used to have fun going for trophies in games they loved. Sure, a small percentage went for a few easy ones like Hannah Montana but it wasn't nearly as awful as the plague of rat stacks and thirty minute plats. Now, you have people literally spending money to get plats on games that they don't even like to boost their number up. 

Anyone can respond to this, but I've said my piece. 

Love people like this, not understanding that you can take advantage of something to get quick plat ... "spending money on it is stupid blablabla i'm better than everyone else" and then you check his profile, and for example you see he used the autopop on a game like Sound Shapes multiple times

Funny isn't it ? :giggle: :angel:

Keep thinking you are over it, but like most people here, like you said, you got this plague too X)

12 minutes ago, seblegamer said:

Love people like this, not understanding that you can take advantage of something to get quick plat ... "spending money on it is stupid blablabla i'm better than everyone else" and then you check his profile, and for example you see he used the autopop on a game like Sound Shapes multiple times

Funny isn't it ? :giggle: :angel:

Keep thinking you are over it, but like most people here, like you said, you got this plague too X)

I've been completely open about that I've done some easy games in the past, specifically for the trophy rewards Sony used to do. But, and you can take a look at it, there's only around 10ish games on my list that I've stacked. Compare that to your list which is 90% Ratalaika games. 

We all have room for growth. So once you realize you're throwing all your money down the drain for shit games just for numbers and start playing games you actually like, you'll have a much better gaming experience. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

Compare that to your list which is 90% Ratalaika games. 

You have 199 UR trophies for 249 platinums

I have 720 UR trophies for 402 platinums

Who do more easy games ? Looks like it's not me ?

Even funnier, we have almost the same number of common and uncommon trophies, but i have twice more rare trophies, and i have 4 times more in very rare and UR

Sorry bro, you are the one with 90% easy games :yay: 

Edited by seblegamer

If you're having trouble getting them to pop I'd suggest this guy's youtube video and literally no one else's.  He goes a lot more in depth on which cheats disable certain things.  I'm by no means an expert, but this guide got me all the trophies in one run less than 30 minutes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPaypQFwGK4&t=1157s

Whenever you use bobthebuilder it turns on FIVE cheats most of which will keep things from popping.  Any time you are about to pop one you want to turn ALL of them to false. But that doesn't mean you can't use nocost or fasthatch to manipulate the game beforehand.  For example, you can use fasthatch to hatch the egg, and you only need to turn it off right before you release the cuttlefish.  You can even use nocost to build the entire rocket and all of its components you just need to turn it off before it's launched.

• fastbuild
  • nocost
  • fastgrow
  • fasthatch
  • radiation

Anything in the GIVE section is fine.  If you're about to run out of air just spawn a seamoth.  Also, when you teleport with the Dev menu you need to pause IMMEDIATELY and let it load for a while.

• Like 4

Anybody having issues where you can't even get through this method without the game crashing? I get about halfway through this method and my game crashes everytime. Would it be better to do this on my PS5?

On 16/6/2020 at 3:50 PM, LoveInHell said:

I can't play the game for long without it crashing. It crashes every 15min or so. Wish I could just play the game without this but I can't do anything at all.

That's why I'm gonna actually play this game because I'm intrigued of the story and exploration. Sad people will miss the opportunity to experience games like this and just focus on the platinum trophy. It's like instead of reading a good book you just want to know the ending. 

On 3/29/2021 at 7:11 PM, seblegamer said:

You have 199 UR trophies for 249 platinums

I have 720 UR trophies for 402 platinums

Who do more easy games ? Looks like it's not me 1f601.png

Even funnier, we have almost the same number of common and uncommon trophies, but i have twice more rare trophies, and i have 4 times more in very rare and UR

Sorry bro, you are the one with 90% easy games :yay: 

Imagine bragging over something that isn't actually real. 

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

If anyone is going to be using the dev method then make sure you save after EVERY teleport to a new area. I've had the game crash multiple times and had to restart in 3 places - 

The base 1 teleport after getting the cuddlefish, the gun room & the lava area. All 3 times losing a save, thankfully I've learned my lesson now. 

• Like 2