RIP Kobe Bryant

kidson2004

I'm currently speechless.

I know nothing about basketball, but I do know he was one of those all-time legends of said sport, that got even better with the passing of time.

Shocked, to say the least. He was well known for his humility, his charisma and his professionalism, in and out of the court.

A sad day for sports in general.

May he rest in pace.

Who the hell cares if you knew him? You don’t need to, to recognize the impact this man had and pay respect. The man touched upon the lives of millions. Many of us around the world grew up idolizing and revering this guy. He was our role models when some of us didn’t have any other. 

I know I didn’t always see it that way. But we’ll always love you, and remember you, and cherish you, and carry on what you started, in everything you’ve done for the world, for the rest of our lives, Kobe. Your legacy lives on with us, and we’ll make you proud. Forever.

• Like 1

Terrible news! Never been a big fan of basketball but of course I knew who Kobe Bryant was and that he was a giant in this sport. This is the kind of news the world never needed. It's terrible for him, his family and friends, the fans and everyone who is attached to basketball. A real dark day.

• Like 1

Being in UK, Basketball isn’t my choice of sport as a rule, but regardless of that, Im aware of the big name players and this is just awful news. Heard his 13yr old daughter died too. What an absolute shame. May his family one day find peace. So sad.

Rest in peace, Legendary Laker Kobe Bryant and his daughter, Gianna 'GiGi', and all others. I was hoping for a bit that this isn't true at all. I was a big fan of Los Angeles Lakers back in early 2000's, and I remember watching him playing in every single game back in 97' or 98'. Knowing that this was a long time ago, but it feels like it is only yesterday. Yet so many memories of him and Shaq throwing words with each other, every of his move in NBA games, his struggles, and contentment. 
I have no word but looking at stormy grey sky now. A sad day.   

A loving memory of a father and daughter. 

giphy.gif

• Like 1