How is this 2/10?

The support items can go a long way once you get them. Auto-scratch makes it where you don't have to worry about getting the scratches and eventually you can unlock the one where all notes can be hit with a single button making getting Brilliant rankings much easier.

• Like 2

As redgrave said, the support/accessibility options make it the game really really easy. plus it takes around a couple of hours to get the muscle memory for the button positions on the controller and you have to play through all the songs a few times so you will start to remember the patterns. 
I was in the same boat for my first hours or so. panicing that this was not a game for me. though persisting made it a great experience.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

For anyone reading this as reference, if you have a good sense of rhythm this game is pretty easy in my opinion. It makes it even easier if you have some of the support items as said above. I do recommend playing this on a smaller TV though as said in the guide, it makes it much easier to see where everything is.

On 12/9/2020 at 1:28 PM, shxrpay said:

For anyone reading this as reference, if you have a good sense of rhythm this game is pretty easy in my opinion. It makes it even easier if you have some of the support items as said above. I do recommend playing this on a smaller TV though as said in the guide, it makes it much easier to see where everything is.

I've been called out on my complete lack of ryhthm :(

1 minute ago, darkrequiem7 said:

lol, I wouldn't worry too much about it. Hopefully in the last year you overcame your limitations and earned enough trophies to be satisfied about this game?

I platted it and this post was before I had unlocked any/all of the support abilities.... using those "cheats" made it easy.

• 2 years later...

Just started the game last night, and indeed being a fan of rythm games it can be so different from other ones. But once you start getting comfortable with the patterns and understand the game a little bit better, the rythm kicks in and you start generating muscular memory.

It's going to be a fun ride!

This game is skilled based. 

I found it super easy, I would rate it a 1 or 2 out of 10, although I am not bad at music games and quite dextrous. But I can see why someone might find this difficult, in the same way I find FPS impossible while others find it easy. The person who wrote the guide must be one of the people who finds it easy

• Like 1