Who is your favorite character

Ac3dUd3-

I have always been a Goku fan, but I have to say, gameplay wise I think Vegeta's attacks are better and easier to use. You can just spam his big bang attack and take out fighters 10+ levels above you fairly easy.

Goku would be a close second with his ultra spirit bomb and dragon fist, they just take a bit longer to execute/use.

Piccolo is next with his attacks

Gohan I wasnt too impressed with to be honest, even though he was the strongest character post game because of the buu saga.

What are your thoughts?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Michibiku_ said:

Good thing I like Gohan cause given how little time you actually spend as Goku, (who is either dead, healing, or flying in a slow spaceship somewhere), the game might as well have been called “Dragon Ball Z: The Adventures of Gohan!” xD

well, Z is mostly about Gohan since Goku is virtually dead half of the Saga :D So this had to be expected :D Most episodes were Goku is alive are actually filler episodes :D 

I think is a missed opportunity in many Dragon Ball video games - but even more so in this one because of how it's structured - that they only focus on Z. Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Super are much less explored in gaming and I would have loved to play as young Goku or play through the Super stories with Beerus and the Champa tournament etc.
So, I'm hoping that they are adding some of Super or OG DB via DLC.

On the topic: I prefer playing with Gohan and Goku most of the time, especially with Guided Ki attacks.

• Like 3

Goku for sure, especially end game. That max leveled Spirit Spirit Bomb is basically an AOE attack and it straight up destroys anything within the blast radius. As far as just pure fun Future Trunks, it's a shame you only get to play as him for a short while cause his specials are soo awesome. Plus he's always been my personal favorite character from DBZ. I wish there was some sort of NG+ that would allow you to play as any of the playable characters for the entirety of the game even though it wouldn't make much sense story-wise. But let's be honest here, the people playing DBZ Kakarot are more than likely already huge fans in general and know the Z story lines like the back of their hand, so fuck it, why not lol. 

Edited by Pray_4_the_End
  • Like 3

Goku...but it may be some kind of placebo effect because we don't get to play as him very much, so it feels kind of special when we do. 

I'm absolutely shit with Vegeta for some reason. More often than not I'm landing an A rank in fights...even landed my first B rank with him yesterday. I'm just not good with Vegeta and I'm not sure why.

On 26/01/2020 at 7:09 PM, Ac3dUd3- said:

I have always been a Goku fan, but I have to say, gameplay wise I think Vegeta's attacks are better and easier to use. You can just spam his big bang attack and take out fighters 10+ levels above you fairly easy.

Goku would be a close second with his ultra spirit bomb and dragon fist, they just take a bit longer to execute/use.

Piccolo is next with his attacks

Gohan I wasnt too impressed with to be honest, even though he was the strongest character post game because of the buu saga.

What are your thoughts?

i found Gohan and Piccolo almost always missed attacks unless the enemy fired a blast at one and you get him.

Gohan is too OP in buu saga. But i say early moments is Vegeta cause big bang attack and final flash level 3.

Post game Goku spirit bomb level 3 just wrecked every mob. even causing a ton of lag upon impact

Playable character wise, definitely Goku or Gohan. Favorite character is general, and this is coming from someone who didn't know anything except the basics of dragon ball z lore before playing this game, it's definitely Majin Buu. I am in love with Majin Buu.

• 3 months later...

For getting the best results, im playing as vegeta, spamming his big bang attack as sayan 2, and using goku with his Super EX spirit bomb as a support, and Gohan as support.

As far as just who i like most, it's always been Future Trunks. Although, i really like Gotenks too :D

• 5 months later...

In the series it's always Mirai Trunks!! And t's cool because my Dad likes Vegeta, and my Mom likes Bulma, so we love the Briefs family.

As for in the game, I'd have to say Gohan, I really like using Masenko at the beginning of battles, and the way he moves in the open world is just fun.

(I JUST started playing the game yesterday, so I may edit this later?)

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...