Guess the Anime based off a screenshot.

DEMON

Since we have a movie and game thread like this, I figured why not an anime one as well.

The rules are just the same as the others, but I will explain them here for anyone unfamiliar.

First off, I will post an image in this post, the first player to get it correct and I have said so, can then take their turn.  You must guess an anime first before posting your screenshot as this is the idea of the game and also wait for the player to respond.

If you have guessed correctly but don't want to take your turn, please say so, it's anyone's for the taking then, but if someone's ninja'd you, please remove your screen and you can always try to guess the new one!

For main players (current screenshot poster): You can give tips or post up another screenshot if no one has guessed within the first 24 hours.  If no one has guessed within a few days, you can name it and try again with a different anime screenshot.  Remember, you forfeit your turn if you do not provide any of this.  If the player also doesn't answer back to any amount of guesses they may get within 24 hours, whoever made an attempt to guessing can go ahead and take their turn.

Also, due to forum rules, no hentai scenes allowed.

Anyways, I'll start off, probably an easy one. :)

3976672756_9cf297836f.jpg

Edited by TakahashiDemon
  • Like 1