DEMON

Guess the Anime based off a screenshot.

291 posts in this topic

Tenchi Muyo, I prefer the original though.

 

Heres an easy one compared to my previous one:

 

KEVdH8p.jpg

Edited by TigressLion
Grammar.
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, TigressLion said:

Tenchi Muyo, I prefer the original though.

 

Heres an easy one compared to my previous one:

 

KEVdH8p.jpg

That bugs me so much, I recognize the character, but I can't put the name on it

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Hyakulegger said:

Magic Knight Rayearth

You got it! I god damn love Mokona!!! My Wife and I have both (not the original mokona) clones of Mokona plushies, like 24" tall each. Cost us a pretty penny at a convention once.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, TigressLion said:

You got it! I god damn love Mokona!!! My Wife and I have both (not the original mokona) clones of Mokona plushies, like 24" tall each. Cost us a pretty penny at a convention once.

Awesome! Moko-chan is such a cute creature =D

But for me, the only Moko-chan is in Tsubasa :awesome:

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Awesome! Moko-chan is such a cute creature =D

But for me, the only Moko-chan is in Tsubasa :awesome:

Very true. I could listen to Mokona's boop boop booping all damn day lol.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TigressLion said:

You got it! I god damn love Mokona!!! My Wife and I have both (not the original mokona) clones of Mokona plushies, like 24" tall each. Cost us a pretty penny at a convention once.

Dangit, I should have known, I played the game recently too

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ahhh Rayearth. Such nostalgia <3 

 

 

My turn :P 

 

 

qSKx4Am.png

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Lelouch Lamperouge said:

Ahhh Rayearth. Such nostalgia <3

My turn :P

I'm sorry. It's my turn, not yours.

 

HQtpD2C.png

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Hyakulegger said:

I'm sorry. It's my turn, not yours.

 

HQtpD2C.png

 

At least you should have posted something earlier >____> 

 

Ruroni Kenshin though =P

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Lelouch Lamperouge said:

 

At least you should have posted something earlier >____> 

 

Ruroni Kenshin though =P

I know I'm here all the time, but I can only carry 50 chickens at a time.

 

And, bingo.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hyakulegger said:

I know I'm here all the time, but I can only carry 50 chickens at a time.

 

And, bingo.

 

Whut chickens? :giggle:

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Lelouch Lamperouge said:

 

Whut chickens? :giggle:

mm.. what I meant is fuck, I'm doing many things at the same time. o__o

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Tuesday, February 21, 2017 at 8:29 PM, Lelouch Lamperouge said:

Ahhh Rayearth. Such nostalgia <3 

 

 

My turn :P 

 

 

qSKx4Am.png

 

 

 

 

that's science ninja team Gatchaman btw. 

 

the only reason I know that is because of Tatsunoko vs Capcom on Wii

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.