Soedesco say there is an update coming to fix Job Hopper

GUDGER666

1 hour ago, GUDGER666 said:

Another reply to someone on twitter they said they can't say a date unless they are sure they can fix it. That doesn't sound promising. 

This was an email i received today. "I am here to assure you that we are working hard to fix the Job Hopper trophy" 

what an irresponsible reply from the team,sony should take action on them as being published on psn store 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GUDGER666 said:

You can, but it doesn't matter as the game doesn't run on PS4 Pro without the patch. 

It is not possible to downgrade a digital version of a game. If someone had the retail copy, then absolutely you can just install the disc and refuse to download said patch. With digital, patches download alongside the game by default.

Real Farm was developed by Triangle Studios for Soedesco and was published at the end of 2017. This was surely a contract that has long ended. Triangle Studios doesn't even have the product on their work list of their web site, so that must give an hint on the overall success of the game and how much they care about it. Soedesco told several add-nos and updates would be available for the game for several months after the game was out, guess how many showed up...

I can give a list of games they have fucked up this is just another one that will never get solved. I contacted some of the original developers asking for information for some other games, they all point out to Soedesco to solve the issue (read, unless they pay us we won't move a finger). Even then it's difficult that they'll be able to track down the bug this late. And the bug only affecting trophy hunters I can really believe the manager at Soedesco responsible for spending the money saying yes. Just another lie, they're given many over the years for several games. Just check steam forums for the games.

Don't hold your breath...

Aerea is another hit by them that they're also so proud with, but at least trophies on that one work. Guess they would also be solved if they didn't...?

Edited by cris3f

7 hours ago, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

It is not possible to downgrade a digital version of a game. If someone had the retail copy, then absolutely you can just install the disc and refuse to download said patch. With digital, patches download alongside the game by default.

Again yes you can and have been able to for ages, i have done it myself... Here is a guide. 

4 hours ago, GUDGER666 said:

Again yes you can and have been able to for ages, i have done it myself... Here is a guide. 

See but for that, programs are required. You can’t “legitimately” downgrade digital games. And while the option is nice to see (new to me so thank you for that), I’m not gunna be risking anything following that guide.

10 minutes ago, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

See but for that, programs are required. You can’t “legitimately” downgrade digital games. And while the option is nice to see (new to me so thank you for that), I’m not gunna be risking anything following that guide.

Nothing risky about it, its just a simple and quick way to downgrade digital games. 

• Like 1

I popped Job Hopper last night thanks to a tip from @Xemik.

Down grading and playing on v1.00 works on PS4 Pro you just have to make sure you delete all 1.30 saves off the HDD.

So back up your v1.30 saves to cloud or USB and play through the tutorial section until you unlock the job postings for all 5 farmers.

Pop Job Hopper Trophy and then install patch and reload saves. B)

Edited by gruffiiti
  • Like 2

47 minutes ago, gruffiiti said:

Down grading and playing on v1.00 works on PS4 Pro you just have to make sure you delete all 1.30 saves off the HDD.

So back up your v1.30 saves to cloud or USB and play through the tutorial section until you unlock the job postings for all 5 farmers.

Then install patch and reload saves. B)

I also completed this on my PS4 Pro. If I remember right, I also deleted everything before inserting the disc I rented from Gamestop. From there I didn't connect to the internet until the trophy popped. 

• 1 month later...

No only obtainable with a physical disk.  At this point it will not get fixed.  Unobtainable for digital version and all PSPro owners.

Update:  I forgot someone made a script that you can load on your system that will remove any patches and I heard that works but do it at your own risk.   

Another update:  ignore the developer’s posting about fixing the job board bug they did back in 2018.  It is misleading had had nothing to do about fixing the trophy.  

Last update.  You can obtain 96% complete on digital copy.  

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/4/2020 at 11:03 PM, gruffiiti said:

Pop Job Hopper Trophy and then install patch and reload saves. B)

So you did it with the digital version?