Odds we get new trophies for Wastelanders?

Nutrageous69

The odds are very low that there will be any DLC trophies for the Wastelanders Update, because we never got any for the other DLC Updates. If no trophies get added with this update, then there never will be for any of the others which are coming this year. EDIT: I was wrong, there are 10 new trophies for this DLC.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Milktastrophe said:

What!? Are they going to throw out the original content making many of the trophies unobtainable??

Seems unlikely they would do this.

I hope they don't add trophies. They have not added any thus far, and some of the content they have added has been cut, so glad they haven't added any. Plus, I don't want to re-install this game.

• Like 2

I know everyone seems to think they wont but I kinda lean the other way. This is a something of a soft relaunch for them, and easily the biggest expansion. I figure since they are treating this like 76 2.0 they will add a new set. That said I agree that if they dont add new trophies here then they are never going to. I am planing on playing through the story anyway so I personally hope they add new quest trophies at least. I am not really looking for anything super difficult, but a do all the missions, maybe some kind of collectible, ect would be nice.  

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/10/2020 at 5:50 PM, HuntingFever said:

The XB1 Achievement list has just been updated and there are 10 Achievements for this DLC: https://www.xboxachievements.com/game/fallout-76/achievements/. 6 look to be story related, 2 might be story related and 2 sound really grindy and boring.

Yeah, that is about what I would expect. I wonder if you need two characters to get max rank with the crater and foundation. Hopefully the gold grind is not stupid hard, or stupid long. Otherwise they look to be fun. 

Edit-After some google-fu it seems the gold is a new currency given by the dailies. So I doubt it is hard, but it could take forever.

Edited by XileLerinril

On 11/04/2020 at 7:20 AM, HuntingFever said:

The XB1 Achievement list has just been updated and there are 10 Achievements for this DLC: https://www.xboxachievements.com/game/fallout-76/achievements/. 6 look to be story related, 2 might be story related and 2 sound really grindy and boring.

Cool, i'm down for this. Back to the wasteland!!

You should play this mate, you have platted all other Fallout offerings, don't let the crap talk about this game put you off. It's actually pretty good.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, the_game_nerd said:

Cool, i'm down for this. Back to the wasteland!!

You should play this mate, you have platted all other Fallout offerings, don't let the crap talk about this game put you off. It's actually pretty good.

I did the "Beta" when that was available and absolutely hated this game so won't be buying it.

Every update drags me back in for like an hour. It’s awful (and I’m a huge fallout fan) 

it’s boring, lack of content and very RNG. I’ve logged nearly 50 hours and I’m barely lvl 40. Way to slow to level up, way to slow to get anything done really. Fast travel still costs money and the trunk gets full so quickly. Most of the events are empty and impossible to do solo making it hard to play alone 

I’m hoping NCPs and the update will atleast help with the boring slow level grind. Otherwise this pile of dung will forever be a stain on my list 

They sure surprised us with this list dint't think they would go and do this. Any way I play this game a lot and if any one wants help with this or just someone to play it with just add me on psn. I also might have a few guns you can use if you need one. Any way happy trophy hunting and i will see you in the wasteland.

• Like 1