Trophy Thoughts?

Rias Gremory

Pretty much a straightforward, play the game trophy list.

I still have this for my PSP and I swear my PSP had some kind of input lag that I didn’t seem to have for part 1, I had the hardest time making progress when I first started playing this one. Let’s hope my experience was a fluke. 

8 hours ago, AegisAvenger said:

I was interested in this series and I didn't know the first one was remastered in 2017. But I heard the first remaster is unplayable due to input lag. Is that true?

Not really. Put TV on game mode, use headphones. Game has virtually no lag this way.

10 minutes ago, AegisAvenger said:

I read about using a headphone but I never understood how that improved the input lag?

I found the first game to be much more responsive when I tried playing it with headphones. The drums that you hit have slightly varying sound effects when you hit them perfectly to the beat, which if you keep the rhythm up allows your guys to do more damage.

Still gotta go back and finish the 1st game but this one comes first

16 hours ago, charxsetsuna said:

Reading on the forums it seems this has a debug mode to make trophies easier. 

Only works on EU version though.

Few hours in and I already know that this one is going to be grindy. 

• Like 3

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 17/5/2020 at 2:12 PM, JuanYoshino said:

To unlock Ultimate Rarepon: Babassa. Ultimate Rarepon: Mogyugyu and Ultimate Rarepon: Wagyanba trophies, which Papaton is easier to do?

Yes, someone answer please. the f****** farm is killing my enjoyment ?

Edited by Xenomorph_1105

• 6 months later...

Late reply but anyway, the grinding goes by much much faster with the leaf rarepons (the green ones). The real problem are the stupid minigames. I found the farmer and they just completely RUINED the minigame with that dumb zero tollerance for input. Even a fraction of a microsecond off and BOOM, retry! The off rhytm notes that thing uses makes it a real chore. No rhytm just press when the game wants you to press.