Unbeatable How I got it

mackenzie129

Hiya all I've received a bunch of messages on the Unbeatable trophy and how I've obtained it. 
I sent about 20-30 Challenges to a dummy account and

- Set it for an hour 

- Invite only

- If it didnt send I waited it out because it eventually would send

That's honestly it I don't have some secret trick I used I was just persistent as heck 

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, mackenzie129 said:

Hiya all I've received a bunch of messages on the Unbeatable trophy and how I've obtained it. 

- Set it for an hour 

- Invite only

That's honestly it I don't have some secret trick I used I was just persistent as heck 

I have a couple of questions if you don't mind me asking: 

1) How long did it take you before you got it and how many of those challenges did you have to do before the trophy unlocked? 

2) Did you stay in the game the entire time or did you closed and reopened the game after the challenges stopped working?

Thanks in advance and congrats on getting the trophy. Hopefully I can get it soon myself.

7 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

I have a couple of questions if you don't mind me asking: 

1) How long did it take you before you got it and how many of those challenges did you have to do before the trophy unlocked? 

2) Did you stay in the game the entire time or did you closed and reopened the game after the challenges stopped working?

Thanks in advance and congrats on getting the trophy. Hopefully I can get it soon myself.

Hiya so
1) I legit did roughly 20ish, between 1 hour or I accidentally had it set to 1 day
2) I opened my game on the date I earned it and after about 5-10 minutes of playing it randomly popped up

• Like 1

I remember doing this and it being glitchy for me. My mate did it and it worked perfectly fine for him. For me to get this done, I sent challenges to myself over and over again for a few hours. Probably did 30-40 challenges, and one would show up every 5-10 that I sent. If that's happening to you as well, just keep sending challenges until the hour is almost up on your first challenge, and then go and beat them all (whichever challenges appear). Don't do the same track or event, change it up each time. It was quite annoying this one

• Like 1

Question, so I did manage to send a few challenges to my ALT account, and they did show up, and I also played a few of them... However, the problem is the Leaderboard is not updating and synchronizing with the server, so there are no scores to compare to. I'm guessing that's why the trophy is not unlocking.

So my question is, are your scores registering? Is the Leaderboard scores showing up for you? Thanks!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, the_maple_gunman said:

Question, so I did manage to send a few challenges to my ALT account, and they did show up, and I also played a few of them... However, the problem is the Leaderboard is not updating and synchronizing with the server, so there are no scores to compare to. I'm guessing that's why the trophy is not unlocking.

So my question is, are your scores registering? Is the Leaderboard scores showing up for you? Thanks!

I had the time show up once so far on my alt. My original time from the account I sent the challange from never showed up though. It shows my alt being #1 on that challenge leaderboard. The time doesn't run out for another 10 hours or so, won't know if it worked or not until then. Pretty sure I only need one or two challenges. 

9 minutes ago, skateak said:

I had the time show up once so far on my alt. My original time from the account I sent the challange from never showed up though. It shows my alt being #1 on that challenge leaderboard. The time doesn't run out for another 10 hours or so, won't know if it worked or not until then. Pretty sure I only need one or two challenges. 

Does it mean you have to beat the score set by your ALT? Did you not already set a high score when you first sent the challenge out?

5 minutes ago, the_maple_gunman said:

Does it mean you have to beat the score set by your ALT? Did you not already set a high score when you first sent the challenge out?

The time was already chosen by my original run I sent the challenge from. Made sure to do it slower on my alt. Also made sure to beat it with my original account again.

On 28.1.2020 at 0:03 AM, mackenzie129 said:

- Set it for an hour 

- Invite only

So you say "If it didn't sent I waited it out" 

Could you give more information about this? If I get an error message "Challenge couldn't be sent because of an error" should I just wait? Or should I retry sending if I get a negative ingame message? 

Or does this only apply if no message shows up at all (pressing on sent and wait until confirmation message pops up).

While not working 100% of the time, challenges can be sent to other players. After clicking on send nothing seems to happen but after like 15 min or so you will get a notification (regardless of whatever you are doing in the game at the time) of it confirming that it was sent. 

As mentioned though, scores don't seem to save in the leaderboard, neither from me or the alt account. I honestly did like 25 challenges over the course of the past 3 days, always performing worse on my alt, and still haven't even manged to unlock Contender, let alone Unbeatable. 

On the bright side, Lifer still seems to work, even though the Club mile/km stats appear to be stuck. Just keep playing to get that one. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

Also @mackenzie129 when you played the challenges on your alt account, did you see your original time as target time? Because that's not the case for me and I assume that this is the problem here. The scores aren't saved even if you manage to sent a challenge out. 

Sometimes/rarely, I'd see the time.  Also yes I'd sit there for the 5-15 minutes waiting for it to send I'd watch tv or YouTube so I wasn't bored. Oddly enough I'm getting challenge updates as of yesterday and I haven't sent anything out since the day of January 24

11 hours ago, mackenzie129 said:

Sometimes/rarely, I'd see the time.  Also yes I'd sit there for the 5-15 minutes waiting for it to send I'd watch tv or YouTube so I wasn't bored. Oddly enough I'm getting challenge updates as of yesterday and I haven't sent anything out since the day of January 24

A few days ago I got one too that I sent over a week ago with a 24 hour. The servers might just take forever to update.

Edited by skateak

On 2/1/2020 at 3:03 PM, Spiderhog2099 said:

As mentioned though, scores don't seem to save in the leaderboard, neither from me or the alt account. I honestly did like 25 challenges over the course of the past 3 days, always performing worse on my alt, and still haven't even manged to unlock Contender, let alone Unbeatable.

Having this happen to me currently and its so tiring /annoying. Guess its my fault for waiting like 5 years to finally go back and try the Platinum but still.

I'm sure that they wont show unless we get the time on the leader board, but is there an area of the stat section we can check for any kind of progress?

The servers are normal now, i did it some hours ago, but it is bugged, i recommend you guys do that on different tracks, i did on drift ones because it is quick, put invite only, 1 hour and send it, i did it with a secondary account, and worked normally, and on my 9th try, because some of the challenges were in the same track, so i believe it will not work that way. But the Liver one is not counting correctly, sometimes it will buggy the count, i are playing 10h per day to finish as quick as possible, no one knows if the servers will go down again.

• Like 1

Sent 5 challenges yesterday to a friend and my score stuck on the leaderboard.  The first one I sent I put for 24 hours, but the other four I put for 3 hours. 

they played my challenges and scored less than me.  After three hours and four of the challenges expired, the Contender trophy popped!  However, I just got home from work to check of Unbeatable would pop after the 24 hour challenge would be expired, and it did not.  Any ideas why?