Unbeatable How I got it

mackenzie129

7 hours ago, MisterMystro said:

Sent 5 challenges yesterday to a friend and my score stuck on the leaderboard.  The first one I sent I put for 24 hours, but the other four I put for 3 hours. 

they played my challenges and scored less than me.  After three hours and four of the challenges expired, the Contender trophy popped!  However, I just got home from work to check of Unbeatable would pop after the 24 hour challenge would be expired, and it did not.  Any ideas why?

Same here... So far got the "Contender" after the time expired and alt/friend got LOWER score, but "Unbeatable" not... Will try tonight with different tracks.

Also: is it enough that the alt. account/friend will do LOWER score? Asking because I read on different forum that you have to:

- set up challenge on your MAIN and send it to your "friend",

- friend is setting a HIGHER score,

- you play the same challenge on your MAIN beating the score of friend,

Repeat x5.

Is that also a method?

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Smashero said:

Same here... So far got the "Contender" after the time expired and alt/friend got LOWER score, but "Unbeatable" not... Will try tonight with different tracks.

Also: is it enough that the alt. account/friend will do LOWER score? Asking because I read on different forum that you have to:

- set up challenge on your MAIN and send it to your "friend",

- friend is setting a HIGHER score,

- you play the same challenge on your MAIN beating the score of friend,

Repeat x5.

Is that also a method?

I think you’re right about having to go back again to beat your friend’s score.

I only did that for one of the five challenges I sent.  The other four they just scored lower than me so I didn’t bother to out score them again.  Wonder if that’s what needs to be done to count?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, MisterMystro said:

I think you’re right about having to go back again to beat your friend’s score.

I only did that for one of the five challenges I sent.  The other four they just scored lower than me so I didn’t bother to out score them again.  Wonder if that’s what needs to be done to count?

Seems that you do not have to actually :D.

I just started the game again, went to challenges and... the trophy just popped :D - my challenges were expired like 10h ago, I had 5 of them based on the same finished drift.

Yaaay!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, MisterMystro said:

Sent 5 challenges yesterday to a friend and my score stuck on the leaderboard.  The first one I sent I put for 24 hours, but the other four I put for 3 hours. 

they played my challenges and scored less than me.  After three hours and four of the challenges expired, the Contender trophy popped!  However, I just got home from work to check of Unbeatable would pop after the 24 hour challenge would be expired, and it did not.  Any ideas why?

It's bugged, happened to me too, send at least 10 challenges, send drift, due to its quick finish, the more, the better.

10 hours ago, Smashero said:

Seems that you do not have to actually :D.

I just started the game again, went to challenges and... the trophy just popped :D - my challenges were expired like 10h ago, I had 5 of them based on the same finished drift.

Yaaay!

Leaving work now.  I hope this same thing happens to me when I boot the game back up!  I just want this trophy done with haha.

Edit:  Just got home and booted up the game and went to the expired challenges page and alas, trophy did not pop for me :/

Edit 2:  Just unlocked the trophy!!  Now I just need to get too 1000 miles driven and I’m done with the online trophies for DC!

Edited by MisterMystro
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Spaz said:

Is it possible to get the online 'challenge' trophies self boosting with an alt account?

Yes it is. That's how most people do them.

The shortest you can make a challenge run for is 1 hour, so you set your time, send the challenge to an alt then you have 1 hour to get a worse time on that alt. Make sure the times set by both accounts are registered on the LB that you'll see for that challenge in the Challenges section.

• Like 1