RPG Mania 2020 Edition ( Sign ups closed).

13 hours ago, SanctifiedSword said:

Okay, I've seen this game mentioned several times. Just what exactly is this game? o.o

It's a advance naval battle RPG based on the mobile game Azur Lane.

Preview of the game's gameplay.

Note: Neptune from Neptunia series is a free DLC character and it's going to be removed after March 31st, so those that want to play as Neptune might want to download the DLC before the March 31st.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

It's a advance naval battle RPG based on the mobile game Azur Lane.

Preview of the game's gameplay.

Note: Neptune from Neptunia series is a free DLC character and it's going to be removed after March 31st, so those that want to play as Neptune might want to download the DLC before the March 31st.

Ah! Thank you very much for this. The concepts for some of these games are just so interesting. I never thought about turning naval battles into a RPG style game lol. Look like something I'll be picking up at some point. Trophy list doesn't seem too bad either. 

I'd like to make my first update!

Dragon Sinker ~ 100+70-41.14 = 128.86

Cat Quest ~ 100+69-76.56 = 92.44

I have started World of Final Fantasy. Got through the story but I need to get the true ending but for some reason I feel stuck. I think I have to grind levels but I might just be overwhelmed. I feel under-leveled when trying to get Bahamut and the bunch. I also got to level up all the mirages so I can fill out their sheets.  But I really want to finish the game and make room on my SD Card.

• Like 3

@Redbeard-Rik That speed run bonus is only if there are less than 100 platinum achievers. If there are more, you have to be in the top 25.

@kingofbattle8174

Update:

Fallout New Vegas: 100+68-0-7.63 = 160.37 x 2 (double point bonus) = 320.74

I will be doing all of the DLC trophies for this game next.

Edited by cferguson9595
  • Like 3

I think it would be better to have a flat rule based on percentage than having two different sets of criteria.

Cracking the top 25 of, say, Trails of Cold Steel requires you to finish within the fastest 1.8% of players. And for something like Fallout 4 you need to be within the top 0.3%. This is far more difficult to accomplish than breaking into the top 25% of a game that less than a hundred people have completed.

Update:
Seek Hearts: 100 base score + 66 trophy points - 54.29 completion rarity - 0 completion negation = 111.71

(Side note, this game has does not have any tags on PSNP but it is your standard Kemco turned based RPG)

What to say about this one, well outside of the standard Kemco style we all come to expect this game added some humor which actually worked this time (But did overuse the humor), Story was not bad the endings were ok.

• Like 2

UPDATE:

Fallout New Vegas all DLC complete:

50 + 12 - 22.15 = 39.85 x 2 (double point) = 79.7

50 + 12 - 20.32 = 41.68 x 2 (double point) = 83.36

50 + 11 - 33.4 = 27.6 x 2 (double point) = 55.2

50 + 12 - 11.16 = 50.84 x 2 (double point) = 101.68

50 + 12 - 7.57 = 54.43 x 2 (double point) = 108.86

Grand total: 79.7 + 83.36 + 55.2 + 101.68 + 108.86 = 428.8

@kingofbattle8174

19 hours ago, cckerberos said:

Wasteland 2

100 + 70 - 1.86 + 50 (speed) = 218.14

Nice job, especially on the speed run. Did you use any guides for this game? I have this in my backlog and plan on doing this year.

• Like 2

On 2/28/2020 at 11:05 AM, Leon Castle said:

There's the second new RPG from this year done and it made me like Azur Lane.

Azur Lane: Crosswave

59277820d2fb86755b27bec22103657215829015

A console video game take on the Azur Lane moblie game and the story is different from the moblie game and anime with being somewhat similar to the Neptunia series(The main four nations being at peace). The gameplay was also different from the moblie game. The grind was thankfully not that much of a pain like other CH/IF games does at times. I really liked the game so I hope for a sequel in the future that adds more ship girls and make some of the support ships like Haruna and Hornet playable characters/main ships.

The Math from the calculator: 100 + 14 + 8 + 48 - 19.51 + 50(New Game) = 200.49

Got to love the under boob and I’m enjoying azur lane myself been working on it in between sessions of star ocean and now ys origin 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cferguson9595 said:

UPDATE:

Fallout New Vegas all DLC complete:

50 + 12 - 22.15 = 39.85 x 2 (double point) = 79.7

50 + 12 - 20.32 = 41.68 x 2 (double point) = 83.36

50 + 11 - 33.4 = 27.6 x 2 (double point) = 55.2

50 + 12 - 11.16 = 50.84 x 2 (double point) = 101.68

50 + 12 - 7.57 = 54.43 x 2 (double point) = 108.86

Grand total: 79.7 + 83.36 + 55.2 + 101.68 + 108.86 = 428.8

Nice job, especially on the speed run. Did you use any guides for this game? I have this in my backlog and plan on doing this year.

Thanks. I used a combination of the trophy guide here, some entries on trueachievements for particular trophies, and the wiki for the game. I'm planning to write a post on the game's forum here with some notes from my playthrough.

How was completing New Vegas? I've played through it a few times on PC but I've heard the PS3 version was very buggy.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, cckerberos said:

Thanks. I used a combination of the trophy guide here, some entries on trueachievements for particular trophies, and the wiki for the game. I'm planning to write a post on the game's forum here with some notes from my playthrough.

How was completing New Vegas? I've played through it a few times on PC but I've heard the PS3 version was very buggy.

Sweet, I will be looking forward to seeing that post. Identifying the missables will be super useful as well as anything you experienced that isn’t really talked about in the guides. 

I got all of the base game achievements for New Vegas on my 360 when the game came out at launch. I never did the DLCs though. I was playing the Ultimate edition for awhile but the frame rate drops became so bad that I actually when out and bought a standard edition copy for $5. Then I switched back to Ultimate edition for the DLC.

Edited by cferguson9595

8 hours ago, cferguson9595 said:

Sweet, I will be looking forward to seeing that post. Identifying the missables will be super useful as well as anything you experienced that isn’t really talked about in the guides. 

Fortunately, the trophy guide does a good job of most of that already, acting almost like a pseudo-walkthrough. Identifying the missables is really easy because it's all of them. There are only two unmissable trophies.

• Like 1

On 3/1/2020 at 1:32 AM, cckerberos said:

Fortunately, the trophy guide does a good job of most of that already, acting almost like a pseudo-walkthrough. Identifying the missables is really easy because it's all of them. There are only two unmissable trophies.

Ok sweet I was hoping that was the case. Did you use the suggested character builds or go with your own?