RPG Mania 2020 Edition ( Sign ups closed).

Update:

Evoland: 100 base score + 66 trophy points - 27.84 completion rarity - 0 completion negation = 138.16 points scored 

This game is another game with no listings on PSNP, but if you look at Steam it is listed as RPG, Adventure. The game evolves around the gaming evolution, one part will be turned based another will be action RPG, another will be SRPG and so on.

Thanks

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

I just wanted to check to see how everyone is doing, it has been really quiet for a bit. 

I'm plowing through Darkest Dungeon.  I'm most of the way through my first playthrough, just taking time to wrap up the DLCs before I finish the main story.  Then I can speed-run the second playthrough on the top difficulty for the remaining trophies.

Another week, give or take.  I'm hoping to have this one wrapped up by the time my copy of Persona 5 Royal arrives from Amazon, now that I've given up on GameStop being of any use whatsoever when it comes to my pre-order through them.  (My local store is closed, the mall said store is in is closed; and GameStop's customer service has ceased to exist near as I can tell.)

I'm also debating whether or not to pick up another RPG or two from the current PSN Store sale.

• Like 1

Still working on Mary Skelter 2 while killing anything that moves though my way up the Jail Tower(at the Upper Floors now after killing the might be last Nightmare before the Final Boss).

before I move on to Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization after getting the MS2 plat, I'm going to play Mary Skelter Remake to see the True Ending of both MS games to prepare for the newly announced Mary Skelter Finale, Finish One Piece: Unlimited World Red and Resident Evil 0. Also going to play Soulcalibur VI to try out Haohmaru and Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled to get the new characters.

11 hours ago, AffectatiousDonk said:

I'm still alive, it is surprising I have finished quite a few games this year but no RPG yet. Still many getting close so shouldn't be much longer. 

Hope everyone else making great progress. How do the overall scores look now ?

Next update is coming up next week. It is getting pretty heated as some finish those big number games. 

7 hours ago, Laburnski said:

9 )  Akiba's Beat ( 213.9 )

100 + 69 - 5.1 ( Rarity ) - 0 + 50 = 213.9

PS: I had to do another playthrough just to get Master of Deluseons ( Defeated all enemies  ) trophy because of a glitch 1f611.png

That is along game to replay, especially when you figure in side quests and everything. I did do a restart on mine but only from chapter 3. Mostly because I forgot the story and what I was doing so easier to just start over. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, spykeralbersfan1 said:

How was this one got it on pc but haven’t played it yet

It was a fun experience, very short and simple RPG. Beside for certain trophies there was no need to grind at all since you started with 999 stats and such. Story is also interesting but too bad its mostly done by backstory and npcs, the mc doesn't even talk at all beside the start of the game and ending. Still I recommend you to try it.

• Like 1

I'm finally on the board.  If somebody would please double-check my math below and confirm that I did this right, I would be appreciative.

Darkest Dungeon

Base Game:  100 (base) + 70 (trophies) - 1.90 (platinum rarity) - 0 (negation) + 50 (speed bonus; 21st on fastest achievers) = 218.10

DLC (Crimson Court):  50 (base) + 13 (trophies) - 8.76 (rarest trophy) - 0 (negation) = 54.24

DLC (Color of Madness):  50 (base) + 13 (trophies) - 4.14 (rarest trophy) - 0 (negation) = 58.86

Subtotal:  218.10 + 54.24 + 58.86 = 331.20

Bonuses:  Double points game (x2), Call-Out Bonus (x3) = x5

Total:  331.20 * 5 = 1656.00

This is not necessarily the final, final total.  It was announced a few days ago that this game is getting another DLC pack with a new game mode, even though it's been several years since the game's release and the sequel is well along in production.  So there might be another trophy pack for me to go back for when that's done.

But this is where (I think) my totals sit right now.

Edited by acasser
Forgot to add another scoring bonus
  • Like 1