Is this another Gilson B. Pontes game?

Flipendo52

4 minutes ago, alex75346 said:

thought as much... the barrier to putting a game on PSN must be really low for some of these stinkers to get on. you would think there would be someone QA testing the games before they get on PSN

Sony's Q/A department is practically non-existent at this point, especially when you see the amount of abysmal shovelware that gets released on an almost daily basis these days :(.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 2

I figured this would happened sooner or later unfortunately probably going to cost $40-$50 think last game this guy made was $30, and if anyone does buy this game I would wait for a couple weeks or so since they usually drop in price pretty quick you can currently get a bundle with Spear of Destiny, Sword of Fortress and Samael I think for $11.99 or something like I think.
I'm still curious as to how and why these games are allowed on the playstation store and if they do end up on the store they should be anymore than $1.
Guess we can expect a Jim sterling video soon.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, glurak400 said:

who is that guy?

he has put several games on PSN and they all have more or less the same very basic gameplay, over the top lens flares, and open world map with nothing to do but wander around and kill bosses. his games vary from terrible but still playable to games that could only be described as a glitchy mess

• Like 1

2 hours ago, glurak400 said:

who is that guy?

A bum and a thief. He puts out broken games at exorbitant prices, often with stolen assets. One of his games was removed (Solbrain), but since then, the games just keep popping up over and over.

Apparently, this game built a time warp where samurai from the sengoku period meet up with samurai from the bakumatsu. 

Edited by starcrunch061
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

This turd is now live on the US store and for the next 3 days, you can get it for $4.99 instead of $9.99 - though I have no idea why anyone would buy this crap in the first place: https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0773-CUSA16028_00-0000000000000000

Huh. I had read on gamefaqs that this game was really expensive (and before anyone says it, yes - I believe $.01 is expensive for this). 

You'd think he could pick up a better translator than this:

Dokuganryū, a legendary samurai of ancient capital imperial was deprived and expelled from their lands, and all your family killed by the orders of the emperor.

After these events, he swore vengeance against his opponents until death. However, the emperor knowing of Dokuganryū's plans organized a group of ninjas highly trained assassins to defeat him.

Thus begins a long and bloody battle in the Edo period.

Edited by starcrunch061

This developer is the best developer ever and makes fantastic games! Masterpieces! I'm severely offended by the comments here! Apologize right now, all of you, or so help me I'll make you play Ride to Hell: Retribution! 

Nah, fuck'n with ya'll, LOL! I wouldn't download this dude's games if they were free or if he paid me to. CornShaq gaming reviews on YouTube even warns people away from this douchebag developer's games. Please guys, don't ever buy anything he makes. Don't support crap like this.

12 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

A bum and a thief. He puts out broken games at exorbitant prices, often with stolen assets. One of his games was removed (Solbrain), but since then, the games just keep popping up over and over.

Apparently, this game built a time warp where samurai from the sengoku period meet up with samurai from the bakumatsu. 

you should report that, many people should do it.

The game is basically the same thing as "Samael" the difference is that it doesn’t have the glitch of immortality, and the enemies are all dragons, which gets in the way when there is only 1 left to finish and you don’t find it. At first I thought it was difficult to platinum, and I find it easy to use this strategy, difficult and even boring is to find the remaining enemies for each trophy and the enemies die and are reborn on the map all the time. name together. Follow the video the way I killed all dragons some it takes others only 3 or 4 blows they die.

Edited by Kyoiceberg_