At the end of the game, missing loads of praise

Hvalpen

So. I saw people saying they finished with 800 spare praise points. During my playthrough i bloomed EVERYTHING(Tree,clovers that i dug up, grass etc), fed literally all animals(was following a walkthrough that pointed all animals out) and done all but two sidequests(which is maybe 40 praise in total if i do them). I am at the spot where i can go up Bifrost and board the ark. Im only missing the last devils gate trial. Yet im still 310 praise short of being able to do the final wallet upgrade. What the hell ? Any suggestions? Is there plenty of points to get after boarding the ark or why the hell am i so severely lacking in points?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Here's what I got on my one and only playthrough.  I used Atomic (Adam) Balm's checklist and treated it like a walkthrough guide.  In the end I had a grand total of 7,048 Praise Points with a 1,028 SURPLUS after upgrading everything up to MAX -  Solar Energy, Ink Pot, Astral Pouch and the Purse.  There are quite a handful of optional missions that are (I would assume) not mentioned in guides or checklists like the Wep'keer Giant Snowball side-quest or the On The Ball side quest in Agata Forest among others.  Some may find them annoying and are usually ignored or overlooked since they are only optional.  There seems to be quite a few more NPCs that give optional side quests for praise points so just keep an eye for them. 

AM-JKLU3z0ZV6BRbaSDpdewFMG219abjoQjF_vXhNdY15qYCqDKJASqJVJ8uwh617bgFkxswoDPDAgdbHwQ3MDNDc8mafoeObRL7sjvnX6QJATiomFFDQ_KHvKW-bD6oThWIAMJaLNxIt2aie-KA-jn1b1aa=w640-h360-no?authuser=0

AM-JKLViFnO73TvevPpr9_ybvdIFy4oUSbNmvce8zvZ1XQYeiwTVAFFrXpwzTpjpj4UccZ4NJKREHGPk0USyyYw8vIYCTz92NC0fzlSkwr3EXm0LwAcXwXobK4EoeBRCvb8BCT-jjhgKliC2cEwwAAjy7XKe=w640-h360-no?authuser=0

Edited by Eispan
  • Like 2