lordfenton

My overview of how to get the Platinum Trophy in The Bard's Tale IV

7 posts in this topic

I've figured it was time I do something new and share it with the fine people of this website. It's my overview guide on how to get the Platinum Trophy for The Bard's Tale IV Director's Cut video. This will work on the steam version (Yes my let's plays and a few videos I posted here is that version) and the Xbox One 100% Achievement score. So here is the video and something new. If any of this helps that I did my work. If you want to use this video in your written guide just give me credit for this video that is all I ask.

Awesome. Game is in my back log and I was worried about going into such a game blind.

Cool. I wanted to list the trophies in their own categories as I gained them in the game. Just gotta watch out for the bugs, glitches and the bad save system. Other than that this is a good game to play.

Just a bit of friendly advice. The guide is great but you should slow down when talking. 

I myself have a hearing problem and your speech rate made some things hard to catch.

Hi.  I'm currently playing and I can't seem to get the Magician trophy to pop, not with my main character or the npc.....how did you get this trophy?  Thanks! 

Update:  The Magician trophy only pops if it's the first chosen magic speciality.  Re-speccing with token and choosing Magician first made the trophy pop.