Trophy Thoughts??

Ashbo

I do enjoy a good P&C game and was when I first heard the name of this a while back, like wtf is that title all about!!

Anyway, trophies sound interesting with plenty of Silver’s and Gold’s, oh and I do like the trophy tiles!!

What do people think?? Will be playing this at some point for sure.

Edited by Ashbo
Additional comment.

Firstly I agree on the tile art/trophy art, love the black & white minimalist look. On Xbox its a dog wearing a hat...fair enough!

Secondly, on the basis this is a story game I imagine it'll be a case of just down miscellanious act-specific tasks? Looks a wonderful game (not a PC gamers, so never really experienced it for myself). I'm also happy for fans, as Act V was turning into a Half Life 3 situation. 

On 03/02/2020 at 10:02 AM, TwiceOnSundays said:

Seems some might be glitched.

I didn't get the trophy for finishing act 2 and read others have had the same issue with that one. I didn't get the trophy for the interlude after act 2 either. 

Same here, it's almost as if I skipped II and went straight to III.

• 3 weeks later...

Nope, we're left in the dark a month after the release. I don't suspect any patch at all to be fair. The thing was rushed, not even beta tested, only a hanful of people have bought the game on PS4 so why would they patch something that no one cares about. (even though It's a great game)

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, HAILtoSTARSCREAM said:

Just downloaded update 1.02.

I have no idea if it fixes the trophies though.

I just replayed Act II, for which the trophy didn't pop for me before the update and now it does. 

It looks from first impressions that the trophies are indeed fixed. 

5 hours ago, HAILtoSTARSCREAM said:

Just downloaded update 1.02.

I have no idea if it fixes the trophies though.

They fix a lot of trophies, but not all, anyway i must to replay 3rd act cause of glitched trophy at the end of act

P.S. Replayed "Here and trere along the echo" and got some trophies, but not all. Anyway, this is a great news, trophies now are obtaiable.

Edited by DSRT976

9 hours ago, DSRT976 said:

They fix a lot of trophies, but not all, anyway i must to replay 3rd act cause of glitched trophy at the end of act

P.S. Replayed "Here and trere along the echo" and got some trophies, but not all. Anyway, this is a great news, trophies now are obtaiable.

Three players here on PSNProfiles earned the Platinum today, the first time anyone on the site got the Plat.  Are you sure you did everything correctly to get the trophies?