tjoe1bkhjtqxm

Trophy thoughts?

12 posts in this topic

As a huge fan of Hack & Slash games, I can't be more happy considering this and today's release of Pillars Of Eternity II, seems an easy list

Holy shit, it finally happened! I never thought this would actually come to PS4.

I'd be wary of calling this an easy trophy list. Van Helsing 2 was pretty damn tough due to the Fearless difficulty trophy, and that trophy made a return in this game.

Ahhh good news. 

I thought this wasnt ever gonna be released so i stopped playing the series as i thought id get no ending. 

Trophies look ok. Mind you i gotta catch up smashing the first 2 now! 

I hope the trophies aren’t glitchy like part 2... I completed the game twice on Fearless (imported character and a fresh one) and didn’t get any trophies.

I really enjoyed the first two.

I have heard though that this game is garbage (I dunno if they have patched or changed since its initial PC release) and that they broke the whole carrying your character over thing

Three strikes for me on this list. One was Fearless. I found #2 to be boring on Fearless and not hard but time consuming and silly. Def didn't feel skill based. Second is the coop trophy. VH1 had no one playing when I looked recently. VH2 likely less so. The third is that the trophies suggest this is a prequel (though I haven't researched). You meet the final boss of VH1 and encounter Katarina (likely before she joins you). That means import might not be available as it wouldn't make sense to import a future character into a past story. With 1 and 2 done, I will be passing on #3.

Dang, I hope we can import our character. I'm cool if not but my char on 1 is a beast lol.

Yay, the multi-player infestation plagues Van Helsing 3! Yaaaay! I fucking hate multi-player garbage and hate it most of all when they associate trophies with it! HAAAATE it! UGH! So mad right now. Thanks so much for absolutely ruining Van helsing 3 for me. 

Edited by MrTacoNinja

Since the newest update (which fixes some crashes) my game crashes everytime I'm at the final boss with about 2 mins into the battle on Fearless difficulty.  Not cool lol, I had to quit bc a crash happened at a loadings screen but since that's been fixed i have this obstacle now.

On 3/5/2020 at 6:00 PM, RoxasOnFire said:

Since the newest update (which fixes some crashes) my game crashes everytime I'm at the final boss with about 2 mins into the battle on Fearless difficulty.  Not cool lol, I had to quit bc a crash happened at a loadings screen but since that's been fixed i have this obstacle now.

Go play Xcom! 😂