Trophy thoughts?

Three strikes for me on this list. One was Fearless. I found #2 to be boring on Fearless and not hard but time consuming and silly. Def didn't feel skill based. Second is the coop trophy. VH1 had no one playing when I looked recently. VH2 likely less so. The third is that the trophies suggest this is a prequel (though I haven't researched). You meet the final boss of VH1 and encounter Katarina (likely before she joins you). That means import might not be available as it wouldn't make sense to import a future character into a past story. With 1 and 2 done, I will be passing on #3.

• 2 weeks later...

Yay, the multi-player infestation plagues Van Helsing 3! Yaaaay! I fucking hate multi-player garbage and hate it most of all when they associate trophies with it! HAAAATE it! UGH! So mad right now. Thanks so much for absolutely ruining Van helsing 3 for me. 

Edited by MrTacoNinja

• 4 weeks later...

Since the newest update (which fixes some crashes) my game crashes everytime I'm at the final boss with about 2 mins into the battle on Fearless difficulty.  Not cool lol, I had to quit bc a crash happened at a loadings screen but since that's been fixed i have this obstacle now.

On 3/5/2020 at 6:00 PM, RoxasOnFire said:

Since the newest update (which fixes some crashes) my game crashes everytime I'm at the final boss with about 2 mins into the battle on Fearless difficulty.  Not cool lol, I had to quit bc a crash happened at a loadings screen but since that's been fixed i have this obstacle now.

Go play Xcom! ?

• Like 1