Dedication Trophy Glitch

cometowner

I have played crysis 2 for the first time on 24-March-2011 which mean in worst case, the trophy will probably should popup on 24-SEP-2011 as per to the description. but its 4-OCT-2011 and it didnt yet. do anyone have a familiar case or at leat tell me what to do?

Note: I have rebooted my suit two time where last one was on 11-04-2011, so ist possible to consider 11-OCT-2011 as the day where it past 6 months of playing.

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Dedication did not glitch up on me, so hopefully Tooled Up and Dedication don't glitch for me. I actually have never had to personally deal with glitched trophies. I am so lucky. I really want the Crysis 2 plat, so hopefully that streak continues.

Dedication trophy is just another of those totally fucked up trophies. yeah some get in the right time, for me it happened the exactly opposite , the first time i played the multi player it simply popped , i bought crysis 2 already used, dont know if that has something to do with it.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Dedication trophy. I waited 6 months in real life for this trophy. I did not use any glitches for it, because I was afriad it was going to glitch up on me and not get it it. But I waited 6 months aaaaaaaand "bling" I got the trophy after I completed a full match.

• 8 months later...

this trophy is glitched, I started my first multiplayer only 4 days ago! (see my Try Me: Complete 3 PlayStation®Network matches trophy) and Dedication popped up today, why? because I read somewhere that if you play on the first of January it will trigger no matter how long you have been playing the game.

I am not sure if this trick is specific to the 1st of January or if the year change will trigger the trophy, so try your chances today, there are still few people online.

oh, and btw, happy new year! :D

i can confirm that this trophy glitched in a good way. i was originally skeptical to load this into my xmb since this game is an EA title, and i know that they tend to shut servers down without notice, but after hearing that this glitch would probably work on new years, id figure that id try my luck. its still new years day where im at, and after playing for 2 months, i received the 'dedication' trophy half an hour ago. good luck to those that still need this trophy, and i apologize to those that got fucked over because of it.

• 4 months later...

From what my trophies say it took me 8 months and 19 days to get it since first entering MP (I got my first MP trophy [i am not a number] on the first day that I entered MP).

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Don't do suit reboots. Always play a full game to the end in a public match. And, still no trophy? Then, always play a full game on January 1st. Still no trophy? Delete game save and play on December 31st and January 1st.

Can't connect to multiplayer? Join game or accept invite ONLY WHEN THAT LOBBY/PLAYER IS IN LOBBY SEARCHING FOR GAME. If not searching or already in a game, you may have problems connecting.

Take it from me. I'm a master in strategy and hold world records in games.

• 11 months later...
On 12/30/2016 at 2:52 AM, Thropy_Hore said:

Anyone else plan on trying this glitch this year? Downloading the game now, hopefully it works.

Yep but I totally forgot about it until 8 minutes ago, so I'm downloading the game hoping that it'll download in time for me to play a match before tomorrow >.<

Edited by LeetWolf2

15 minutes ago, LeetWolf2 said:

Yep but I totally forgot about it until 8 minutes ago, so I'm downloading the game hoping that it'll work in time for me to play a game before tomorrow >.<

I'm not 100% sure on this, but I heard the servers reset at 12am GMT, which is in ~30 mins from now, so try to play before then if you can. However, there have been reports of the trophy popping for people that play their first match on January 1, so don't stress about it too much.

4 minutes ago, Thropy_Hore said:

I'm not 100% sure on this, but I heard the servers reset at 12am GMT, which is in ~30 mins from now, so try to play before then if you can. However, there have been reports of the trophy popping for people that play their first match on January 1, so don't stress about it too much.

Okay cool, thanks for the info :D I'll let you know if I end up getting it ^_^

• Like 1

Not looking too good for me I'm afraid. Got Try Me after me first match which confirms my Dec 29 matches did register, but I'm entering my 5th match (3rd match today) and have yet to pop Dedication... (I've been playing Team Instant Action)

• 6 months later...

for me it pop-up few minites ago. 6.july.2017. first i played this game 6.december.2012. for my friends... didnt pop-up. funny (well i know its not funny, but still) thing i have very low level, and only trophy for 30 assist, playing on sony playstation network and with 3 team. nothing else. and they have EVERYTHINg and need only this trophy. not pop-up. a little mad they are... (i dont care about platinums they are...)

• 8 months later...

Hey everyone, I first played online back in 2011 and got to level 4. Fast forward to last week and I've been boosting MP but I've sadly discovered that Dedication has glitched on me. I've read the threads and responses and I get the gist that it could pop randomly, could pop on the 1st of any month, or it could pop on Jan 1st. 

I realize it seems to be completely random but here is my question: I know the servers shutdown back in 2015 and then were brought back online. Do you think that my 6 month timer reset when the servers were down? What do you think my best bet is at getting it to unlock? Thanks for any responses!

7 minutes ago, Afro_Gear said:

Hey everyone, I first played online back in 2011 and got to level 4. Fast forward to last week and I've been boosting MP but I've sadly discovered that Dedication has glitched on me. I've read the threads and responses and I get the gist that it could pop randomly, could pop on the 1st of any month, or it could pop on Jan 1st. 

I realize it seems to be completely random but here is my question: I know the servers shutdown back in 2015 and then were brought back online. Do you think that my 6 month timer reset when the servers were down? What do you think my best bet is at getting it to unlock? Thanks for any responses!

The best bet to get this unlocked once its glitched, is to play new years day. Worked for me and numerous others on here. Its the only day that seems to be consistent for it to unlock. Hopefully it either unlocks for you by then or the servers stay up to see another Jan1