Pit Stop mechanics

How exactly does the Pit Stop work when it comes to skins? What I mean is, I buy Rustland Pura and then Rustland Dingodile shows up. Am I correct in saying it will just show me all the new skins for the current Grand Prix before showing any older character skins? Does the same thing happen when it comes to karts and wheels? I'm kind of hoping this isn't the case because I only just started the game and that's a lot of items I don't really want that I'd have to buy anyway just to get to the ones I do want. Just looking for some clarity from those who are far more experienced with the game.

2 hours ago, KenobiEagle said:

How exactly does the Pit Stop work when it comes to skins? What I mean is, I buy Rustland Pura and then Rustland Dingodile shows up. Am I correct in saying it will just show me all the new skins for the current Grand Prix before showing any older character skins? Does the same thing happen when it comes to karts and wheels? I'm kind of hoping this isn't the case because I only just started the game and that's a lot of items I don't really want that I'd have to buy anyway just to get to the ones I do want. Just looking for some clarity from those who are far more experienced with the game.

Its design is terrible. It's been one of the game's glaring flaws since release. But... no it won't do that. The pit stop distribution gets progressively worse for newcomers every month. You cannot wait it out. I tried and tested this myself for many months; some items have to be purchased to get what you want to appear.

Edited by EcoShifter
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, EcoShifter said:

Its design is terrible. It's been one of the game's glaring flaws since release. But... no it won't do that. The pit stop distribution gets progressively worse for newcomers every month. You cannot wait it out. I tried and tested this myself for many months; some items have to be purchased to get what you want to appear.

I don't understand the logic here on the part of the developer. If the idea is to make players play the game for longer, then they could have still had a whole storefront with everything listed by category and due to each item's cost, players would still have to play to earn the coins (unless you pay for coins with real money) for the necessary number required for what you want to buy. Then have cycling discounts on stuff like what they have on the left half of the screen currently. I think this would have been way better. As it stands, I regret buying physical because I keep having to swap discs just to see what's up each night until I do have everything I want.