Another stack?

Tristan_B3av3r

29 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

Oh, a new game I've never heared before. Let's test it out.

Be careful, it might be glitched to hell like the NA stack. Even worse is the EU stack may not have to option of downgrading to the earlier patches the NA version had.

Edited by Milktastrophe
  • Like 1

On 1/28/2020 at 9:08 AM, Sikutai said:

No Glitches until now.

You have better luck than me. Glitches I encountered this time around:

- Unable to get shovel so couldn't complete tutorial. Had to restart a few times.

- Trophy for filling inventory didn't pop. Had to restart and refill inventory several times.

- Some quests didn't complete even though I turned in the quest item. The status still said "return X to Y" even though I no longer had X because I turned it in.

- Sometimes when I got an item it would overwrite something else in my inventory so I lost that other item.

- Fay Fuzz didn't have the machete to sell me. Didn't matter if she was outside or in her house. I had to restart about 5 times before she had the machete in stock.

18 hours ago, Milktastrophe said:

- Unable to get shovel so couldn't complete tutorial. Had to restart a few times.

- Trophy for filling inventory didn't pop. Had to restart and refill inventory several times.

- Some quests didn't complete even though I turned in the quest item. The status still said "return X to Y" even though I no longer had X because I turned it in.

- Sometimes when I got an item it would overwrite something else in my inventory so I lost that other item.

- Fay Fuzz didn't have the machete to sell me. Didn't matter if she was outside or in her house. I had to restart about 5 times before she had the machete in stock.

Not a single glitch until now. I plant a lot of trees but how long will it take that I carn farm fruits?

20 hours ago, Milktastrophe said:

the 2nd and last glitch keep happening to me over and over right now and it's so frustrating. i'm only replaying this so i can milestone a platinum but the new version of this game takes so long purely bc they wanted to make you more tempted to purchase micro transactions

I've had trouble with the full inventory trophy on Na version.  Even though I had a full inventory it wouldn't pop. What I did to make it pop was to make sure that I had 18 unique items in my inventory and only one of each, no stacks. Hope this helps anyone running into the same problem. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MattinumTrophy- said:

the 2nd and last glitch keep happening to me over and over right now and it's so frustrating. i'm only replaying this so i can milestone a platinum but the new version of this game takes so long purely bc they wanted to make you more tempted to purchase micro transactions

The microtransactions don't even work. Just brings up an error

3 minutes ago, MattinumTrophy- said:

i found that to be happening myself when i kept trying to click on them. the game is just one entire mess at this point mate

Tbf there is a second version of the game called the Year One version or something? I'm not sure what that includes but I wasn't gonna spend $10 on that lol

Okay, I have 100 % now and every Trophy popped like it should. I don't know what you did wrong, but it's not the Games fault.

The Chopping Wood Trophy is a bit grindy, because the Machete is so expensive and break fast.

My trees and plants didn't grew up, but this is not necessary for a Trophy.

Edited by Sikutai

3 minutes ago, LunchCannon54 said:

Anyone just not have the Machete (any of them now) for sale at all? I saved up the ingame cash for the gold one and there's been less of them appearing daily to the point where there's just none now. Don't think I've ever seen the gold one there at all.

Set the time forward another day, the machetes seem to be random in terms of what's available. To chop a dozen trees, you'll need 4000-5000 coins worth of machetes. From my experience, about that figure but depends on the type of machete you use. 

2 minutes ago, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

Set the time forward another day, the machetes seem to be random in terms of what's available. To chop a dozen trees, you'll need 4000-5000 coins worth of machetes. From my experience, about that figure but depends on the type of machete you use. 

It's stupid. It's the only item in the game that's completely random about when it's available.

8 minutes ago, LunchCannon54 said:

It's stupid. It's the only item in the game that's completely random about when it's available.

My thoughts exactly. I had to go through 2-3 weeks worth of daily bonuses just to get the coins for the machetes lol. I'm glad I don't have to do that again unless they make more stacks xD