Online trophies

• 1 month later...

I've obtained these online trophies including DLCs on my old account. Yes, it's possible, but the server was frustrating as f***…!! IIRC, my team and I were trying to get a million points on the last stand map in one sitting (about 2 hours), as soon as we were reaching to it, all of the sudden, one friend lost the connection.... we lost! It was kind of that situation of high intense pressure and made me want to pull my hair out! We had to start it again. We were really exhausted trying over again and again, not giving up until we got it. 
But if you only want the non-DLC trophies, it shouldn’t be problem. But highly recommended getting friends to play for Get to the Chopper! Trophy. 

(But, if you think about starting this game, don't)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 11/10/2020 at 0:27 AM, NeoMesjasz said:

Me and friends were trying to start first campaign mission but we couldn't connect to each other, doesn't matter who was inviting person, we could see each other in server browser but couldn't connect, any tips?

Can you earn trophies in lan?

On 11.10.2020 at 1:27 AM, NeoMesjasz said:

Me and friends were trying to start first campaign mission but we couldn't connect to each other, doesn't matter who was inviting person, we could see each other in server browser but couldn't connect, any tips?

Host must have NAT 1.