What kind of system improvements would you like to see ?

Pokny

2 hours ago, Pokny said:

What kind of system improvements would you like to see ?

As not anything confirmed or to be expected but what people want : )

Ability to delete trophysets from your profile. Ability to use bought avatars across multiple accounts. 

1 hour ago, djb5f said:

Trophy tracker progress like Xbox (I think) has with achievements.

Like you need 50 done of something and nothing in-game tells you in you are making progress or if it is tracking properly.

Which makes me glad the Uncharted games had in-game award systems that mostly aligned with the collectible trophies. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, djb5f said:

Trophy tracker progress like Xbox (I think) has with achievements.

Like you need 50 done of something and nothing in-game tells you in you are making progress or if it is tracking properly.

Absolutly agree. 

Also a use for trophy icons. There are some amazing ones about and it feels like they go to waste

Edited by dannyswfc9
  • Like 2

Quieter!!!! Even if it means they need to design the shell bigger. Its ok!! Thats where the slim comes in later and can please the tiny people crowd. 

3 hours ago, Dreakon13 said:

I'd like a greater emphasis on cooling and keeping the system as silent as possible.  My original PS4 was louder than a jet engine out of the box and practically unusable IMO.  My slim is better but I don't want to have to wait for a big model revision for a console I'm comfortable using.

I just played the Plague Tale demo with HDR and I've never had it get so loud. I have a launch model.

I’d like more versatility with Remote Play. Better connectivity, response time, etc. It would be great to be able to do Remote Play for PS5 with  PC, iOS, and Android like you probably will be able to, but keep Vita, PlayStation TV, and allow the PS4 to remote play PS5 for those of us who will probably have both.

I’d also like to be able to upgrade the WiFi as it inevitably changes over the life of the PS5.

Those are my realistic things I’d like to see in the PS5. I’ll keep the far-fetched ones to myself. 

• Like 2

Some of these are definitely little more than wishful thinking and will probably never see the light of day, but you asked what we wanted to see, so...

• The ability to delete trophies, or to at least hide them from ourselves. I don't want my trophy list bloated with games I didn't like or barely even played. Just the ones that are actually in my personal collection.
  • More customization options in the UI.
  • Free online play (highly unlikely, I know). I believe I shouldn't have to pay extra to access what is a genuine feature of the game. Besides, I personally don't even go online that often, just to get trophies and little else. Why should I have to keep paying for it while I'm not even using it?
  • Backwards compatibility with all Playstation systems. If the PS5 uses the same architecture as the PS4, then playing its games should be a cakewalk. Playing PS1 and PS2 games through software emulation should be a piece of cake for the PS5. The problem is the PS3 and its weird architecture... but they could probably also do it if they really wanted to. This last one is the one I really want. And it has to be physical backwards compatibility, otherwise, it's just not worth it.
  • Like 3

i want the ps3 xmb back

i want trophies listed alphabetically 

i want sony to go back and have some fucking standards for putting games on the ps store

no more shovelware games with 30 different stacks

oh bungie just released a new game, you get 1stack and thats it, same goes for you ratalaika

honestly though, none of these are deal breakers for me, i probably wont even get a ps5 til a slim model is released, i got enough games to hold me over until ps6

Edited by Property_Damage
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Smiddy23 said:

I have to disagree with you on that one, every X1 I've had (including the current X1X) have the most useless UI I've ever experienced. I've transitioned this gen from prioritising the X1 to the PS because I lose it everytime I'm just trying to get into my games and apps and the console has a shit fit.

Never had an issue with the PS, UI just works and very smoothly. 

Agreed 1000%. While the blades and NXE were nice, the newer dashboards on the 360 and X1 are horrible, they're littered with ads, and not intuitive in general to do basic functions. Also the X1 takes for fucking ever to install a disc based game compared to the ps4

• Like 4