Lidless Eye glitch, please help, someone with 7/7 scrolls

Is someone at Chapter 7 and has 7/7 Scrolls for Lidless Eye? Or is it better to turn it in at the end of Chapter 6? I wasn't able to, so I thought you have to turn it in later, but that was a bug aswell, i think.
My quests glitched because I didn't exit after loading..
I think this is the most progress hindering bugged game I ever played..

PSN: Demortuus

I am willing to help with any other quest / trophy, if someone helps me.

Edited by Demortuus

You probably ran into the infamous Lidless Eye glitch. You may have mistakingly picked up a scroll twice (and not even noticed) which makes the counetr go up but counts as one.

So say you picked up the first scroll twice. It would say you had 2, but it only counts 1. You need 7 individual scrolls (you can go over 7/7, so you may have 8/7 when you turn it in).

This quest is what made me quit the game and uninstall it.

No, nothing of the sort. It's the general quest glitch. Sometimes after you load your save some quests will be missing. You can prevent that by loading, quitting and loading again, but i forgot to do that. Now my questlog says 1/7, although I had all 7.

I'm seriously considering dropping this crappy game. One thing I know for sure, I'll never buy anything from the studio that made this mess.

EDIT: I mean, with all the obvious bugs & glitches, what the fuck was the QA Team doing? Were they high? Do they even have a QA Team?

Edited by Demortuus

The good news is that u have 3 playthroughs hence 3 chances to do this. Tbh I never had a problem but I always reloaded after loading. Just exit out to main menu every time on your following playthroughs and u shouldn't have any problems. Chapter 6 has the last 2 scrolls, and to be safest, u should go to riven dell after urgost before u save the dwarves from the siege. This quest is super easy as everything is linear in this game.

The good news is that u have 3 playthroughs hence 3 chances to do this. Tbh I never had a problem but I always reloaded after loading. Just exit out to main menu every time on your following playthroughs and u shouldn't have any problems. Chapter 6 has the last 2 scrolls, and to be safest, u should go to riven dell after urgost before u save the dwarves from the siege. This quest is super easy as everything is linear in this game.