Tomahawk Challenges in Undead Nightmare standalone disc?

Varhur

According to all sources that i've found, they should be available, and i should've technically have first rank of it already done (save Manzanita Post). Meanwhile, in my challenges tab, i can see only the base four. Does those challenges unlock later on? Is something broken? Are similar problems happening with the Exploding Rifle challenges?

Axe Master is impossible to earn with the standalone version of Undead Nightmares: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/undead-nightmare/81101-standalone-undead-nightmare-disc-glitch.html

The Exploder Rifle challenges are fine in the standalone version but the Tomahawk challenges are broken. Also, don't forget that all DLC is region locked so make sure that both the game and DLC come from the same country.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

3 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

This trophy is impossible to earn with the standalone version of Undead Nightmares: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/undead-nightmare/81101-standalone-undead-nightmare-disc-glitch.html

The Exploder Rifle challenges are fine in the standalone version but the Tomahawk challenges are broken.

So i have to buy Undead Nightmare as DLC or is there any workaround, like patch removing or smth like that?

On 28.01.2020 at 10:35 PM, HuntingFever said:

Axe Master is impossible to earn with the standalone version of Undead Nightmares: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/undead-nightmare/81101-standalone-undead-nightmare-disc-glitch.html

The Exploder Rifle challenges are fine in the standalone version but the Tomahawk challenges are broken. Also, don't forget that all DLC is region locked so make sure that both the game and DLC come from the same country.

I got Exploding Rifle and those challenges also didn't appeared. Now i'm worried.

17 minutes ago, Varhur said:

Also, why do I even need Undead Nightmare for those challenges? They aren't a part of the UN list. Is it to save money from buying "Liars and Cheats" and "Legends and Killers" separately?

If you have the vanilla game, then you only need to buy the Legends and Killers Pack DLC to complete the Tomahawk Challenges but if you have Standalone UN disc, then all the DLCs are rolled into one package so you have to install Undead Nightmare whether you like it or not.

12 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

If you have the vanilla game, then you only need to buy the Legends and Killers Pack DLC to complete the Tomahawk Challenges but if you have Standalone UN disc, then all the DLCs are rolled into one package so you have to install Undead Nightmare whether you like it or not.

I have both vanilla disc and Undead Nightmare disc, and also Exploding Rifle challenges never appeared for me (i unlocked the rifle, obviously).

• 2 months later...

FYI, with help I was able to learn that you can get those challenges working on Undead Nightmare standalone (at least on disc version). Remove patch. Though if you're not finished with MP stuff, make a back-up of that save, just in case.