Platinum Walkthrough 03:23:18 plus more

Optinooby

7 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Not to complain but is there a text version?

Hey bud, im with ya, a text version would really fit this game, I was debating on making one, but decided to move on in the end.

Sorry bud, I guess if anybody was interested, they could make a text guide from the video, I mean all the required info is there

• 2 months later...
12 hours ago, LordBilbanes said:

Doing my first run.  I am fairly certain it'll take a while to plat.  Any idea on how long each run through the story is?

About 90 mins, you can platinum in 4 hours if you wanna follow the guide, but yea, doing yourself blind, you cold potentially be looking at 10-20 hours depending on how lucky you are with fulfilling the right requirements along the way ;)

I figured out what I was doing wrong.  

Spoiler

I needed to kill Goto when doing that favor for the schoolgirls in Akihabara along with taking a hostage.  Problem was that the first time around I did it, I had too much insanity to avoid the insane ending.  I had to redo a chunk of the game in order to get that ending.  Funny enough, you can still get the mask destroyed ending even while taking a hostage so long as Goto remains alive.  Even with insanity in the 90's.  I think the specific triggers for the Reap What You Sow ending are doing both.