Are MP wins tied to save data or to PSN account?

Matches324

I had this game back in the day and am missing some of the "Get X number of wins in slayers/survivors" trophies.The system I originally played it on is broken so I would be playing with no previous save data (I didn't have PS plus back then, so no cloud saves).

My question is, would I still have my previous wins tied to my PSN account, or is that information tied to the local save data on the system (therefore starting me again at zero wins)?

• 1 year later...

I had my save on the cloud back in 2016 when i first played this, but i don't remember how many versus games i had played, i remembered playing quite a few. And then my PS3 broke down, and left the game at 93% with just a few versus trophies to go. Got another PS3 just for nostalgia sake and other PS3 games i wanted to play, and then i have a friend that has the game and we started boosting it for me to complete it at 100% like i have on PS4. Today i just did the 2 30 win Team's with 2 people boosting and 1 random without actually getting to 30 wins counted, far from it actually. Maybe because i already had them in the server. 

Just missing the 40 chain combo trophy... Tried it 3 times and we couldn't do it. Need another person to have 4 to actually do it and someone who plays decently with such horrible frame rate ?? 

Edit: We went to boost again and we got it. Now i have all PS3 games 100%. ?

Edited by Danyy___85

• 1 month later...