Lifer question

mackenzie129

Sorry if there's already a topic on this, but I created my own club and have been driving in it since day 1 it's been active since then too. My problem is on my club page it says 370* miles but on my driver page it says 800* miles will I unlock it in 200 or am I bugged out?

• Like 1

As long as you started in the club that early on, your personal mileage should be mostly accurate and the trophy should pop after 1000 miles.

I say mostly accurate because, for me at least, loading the game immediately put me in a tutorial race before I could even join a club. Once I hit 1000 total on personal it took 1-2 additional events to put me over 1000 while in a club.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in a similar boat: approx. 1770 miles driven in an active club and it still hasn't popped for me. My club's mileage is frozen at ~194, but I've read that has no bearing on the trophy's progress as club stats are inaccurate.

Edited by ZeroSafe5615
Grammar

16 minutes ago, ZeroSafe5615 said:

I'm in a similar boat: approx. 1770 miles driven in an active club and it still hasn't popped for me. My club's mileage is frozen at ~194, but I've read that has no bearing on the trophy's progress as club stats are inaccurate.

2400*ish miles is when it popped for me, Ive read that it can be stupid spastic 

• Like 3

On 2/10/2020 at 4:26 AM, mackenzie129 said:

2400*ish miles is when it popped for me, Ive read that it can be stupid spastic 

I'll keep on racking up the mileage then. Thanks!

On 2/10/2020 at 4:37 AM, RockySanchez666 said:

i need about 275 miles i think, my problem recently tour events haven't gone down, currently on rank 5 with 27 events to rank 6 but it won't count even i've playing tour, annoying

I've noticed that accolades are incredibly buggy if you're connected to PSN, but progress properly if you're disconnected from the internet. My current plan of attack is to try to get Lifer out of the way and then just grind accolades with my PS4 disconnected from the internet. It's more work, but it also means I know that my accolades are progressing without the risk of them randomly resetting.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ZeroSafe5615 said:

I'll keep on racking up the mileage then. Thanks!

I've noticed that accolades are incredibly buggy if you're connected to PSN, but progress properly if you're disconnected from the internet. My current plan of attack is to try to get Lifer out of the way and then just grind accolades with my PS4 disconnected from the internet. It's more work, but it also means I know that my accolades are progressing without the risk of them randomly resetting.

sweet thanx

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/3/2020 at 11:10 AM, eCs4free said:

hey need help, some advice with LIFER trophy. Im over 3000 miles and drove most of them in a club, but i didnt get the trophy. Anybody can tell me what im doing wrong, cause i see a lot of user are getting it.

I have the same problem, mine hasn't popped so I know if you still need to grind it or is buggy.

Edit: From a really old post from Reddit, I can say that the thing with "Lifer" is that can be only obtainable as racing through main campaign. May be that's why many of us hasn't got it. The count probably doesn't consider the DLC distance made. Follow the guide and try to race "RUF Ride" until it pops. I'll to it that way, and may be it will count. 

Edited by Xenoblast91
  • Like 1

On 10/3/2020 at 8:12 AM, v0rt3kk said:

Yes I'm in a club level 58... It doesn't pop :(

I played events and tours...

Is it glitched because of a old savegame?

I don't know. Why not to try to check if it's on the lastest update? However, the level of the club doesn't matter; what does is your distance driven in that club, so... I recommend you to look for any other people who have the same issue. I got mine normally. 

Edited by Xenoblast91

• 2 weeks later...

https://imgur.com/a/6MivSuo

I'm at 4300 miles and i'm sure i did 4000 while in a club, tried everything and still didn't get the lifer trophy... any help ?

Tried :

- deleted saves from hdd and online

- deleted and reinstalled the game

- switched clubs

- did tour races, mp races, challenges etc etc

- play with club paint on half of the distance

12 hours ago, eCs4free said:

https://imgur.com/a/6MivSuo

I'm at 4300 miles and i'm sure i did 4000 while in a club, tried everything and still didn't get the lifer trophy... any help ?

Tried :

- deleted saves from hdd and online

- deleted and reinstalled the game

- switched clubs

- did tour races, mp races, challenges etc etc

- play with club paint on half of the distance

dang thats sucks. are you online when you are playing?  I got this doing single event, so for me at least, doing the tour wasn't required.  Try Single Event -> Time trail -> India -> Tamil Nadu and just do laps with something holding down R2 for you. Make sure you are online.

• Like 2

I got this today at exactly 1000 miles.

I raced from the moment out of first race in a club. All races with my club banner, and about 200 of those miles were time trial trials and the rest in the tours. At least one race in most DLCs.

Edited by JNSpradlin
  • Like 1

https://imgur.com/a/LQ52hAx

So i finally got the trophy @5259 miles. I did around around 800 miles afk with rubber band method in time trial,india, second track from the end.

One thing that i want to mention : before doing the 800 miles i did the rookie trophy in tour on gold. Maybe that triggered it for me.

When i first played tour i advanced way more than now, but when i decided to go for the plat this year i needed to delete all of my saves from the hdd and online cloud saves because of the accolades and challenges. 

So my guess is : maybe miles dont count until you've reached rookie or amateur in tour, whatever counts for you. For me it was rookie.

Best of luck to all of you that are still trying to get Lifer.

• Like 3

I got my trophy shortly after I hit 1000 miles.

I'm not sure why it's glitched for some people. I figured as long as you're in a Club, if you drive 1000 miles with a Club or Clubs, you SHOULD get the trophy right when you hit that milestone.

• Like 2