Ghost

PS+ February 2020

127 posts in this topic

Sweet dont have any of them so good month imo :D 

Great lineup for me.

I wanted to play Bioshock for a long time (never played 1 or 2, only Infinitee) and I heard Firewall is really good multiplayer shooter.

What a surprise, i bought Bioshock and Sims a little while ago. Thank you Spain 

Huh. I have none of those games. The one that is most appealing is probably The Sims 4, but the Bioshock collection can't be ignored. Will I finally get my first plat in that series, or merely add more unfinished plats to my list?

Sweet, wow another collection game. I loved Bioshock, I cannot wait to dig into this. 

Oh Wow, after the Uncharted Collection we got the next one. I see a pattern !

Really Happy about Bioshock!

Nice! Finally a game I’m going to play. Bioshock 2. Don’t know Firewall Zero Hour but I’ll check it out.

Sony's on a role with collection lately, hope they continue with this trend

I was watching a PS Access stream of Bioshock for a little bit last week and was thinking I'd like to play it again. Plus I've never played 2 or Infinite so that's cool. Don't have any of the platinum's for these games either which gives me something to do I guess.

Fantastic lineup for me, I've nearly purchased Bioshock Collection several times the last few months but never took the plunge.  Glad I waited now, hyped to play these :D

Already played Sims 4 and don't have VR for Firewall Zero Hour, definitely a great selection this month though!

This is a pretty kickass choice this time. 5 games in total. I already have Bioshock 1 but to have the others will be really nice!

Thought about bioshock collection chance to get included someday with PS+ just few hours ago haha

Glad also for The Sims 4

Nice, have been wanting the Bioshock collection for a while and now I have it! :D

Enjoy the Bioshock series folks! 

Nothing for me this month. Phew. 

Bioshock's a good addition 

Loved playing those games on PC. 

Not too sure about Sims tho 

I bought the BioShock Collection before I even had a PS4, and I don't care. Play it. You won't regret it.

Fuck this lineup. I wanted Crash.

To all the people going for Bioshock, please pay attention to the story and all the audio tapes, when you collect them don't ignore, hold X and let the Bioshock plot shine

Awesome! I was planning on buying BioShock, so this is very convenient.

Another collection that I have already played on the PS3, I will skip this month and hope for something good in March. That said a good month if you haven't played Bioshock.

What a month this is. I don't own any of them and they all interest me. I'm happy :D

Finally i could throw away my PS+ copies of BioShock 2 and Infinite lol. Also the first one which i bought years ago. I cannot play Firewall due to a lack of PSVR but i accept the "gift". The Sims 4? I stopped caring about the series after the first one. And this one has plenty of expensive DLC, too.

Edited by Lance_87