PS+ February 2020

Ghost

Does this mean 3 will be the standard (2 PS4 games; 1 VR game)? I'm down for that :)

Bioshock collection = Really good, Will maybe play bioshock 1 just because I haven't played/ started that one on PS3. Probably won't play B2 and infinite on PS4.

Sims 4 = ayyy

Firewall Zero Hour = actually wanted to buy this some while ago. Seems like a cool VR title.

• Like 1

Good month, stoked that so many people get to (re)play the BioShock Collection now! They're very solid games.

I think Sony is secretly looking at my backlog on my desk, because I was working on getting Titanfall 2, the Uncharted trilogy and the BioShock collection done ... Among dozens of other games.

• Like 2

Never had any interest in the Sims, but I may look into it now.  I'm very stoked for the Bioshock Collection, it wasn't cheap enough for my tastes during the last sale, so free is awesome.  I don't have PSVR, but adding an additional free VR title is nice, they've done it a few times before.  I must say, I'm usually fairly disappointed by the line-ups, at least one title is usually pulled from the recesses of the PSN library and the other is usually decent, but old.  While the Bioshock games have aged a bit, the remastered collection is fairly recent and we get 3 games + their DLC, plus the rest of the line-up is decently unique.  I gotta say, I'm pretty impressed this month.  Looking forward to finally playing Bioshock 2 (I skipped in back in the day).

Great line up! Only remember playing BioShock on PC way back in the day, so I would be interested to try it out on PS4 finally. Finally a PSVR free game as well. They need to continue to add one PSVR game every month, as a bonus for all the people who bought  PSVR. They have a huge library of PSVR games to choose from.

Just now, EIdain said:

Didn't they shut the servers down for BioShock 2's MP, which would make some of the DLC trophies unobtainable?

I don't think the MP made it into the PS4 versions of any of the remastered collections.

29 minutes ago, Bumperklever said:

Firewall Zero Hour = actually wanted to buy this some while ago. Seems like a cool VR title.

Same. I've heard great things about this game and how people play it post platinum because it's that fun. 

I don't care about Sims personally, but Bioshock plus the VR surprise makes this a great month imo.

• Like 1