PS+ February 2020

Ghost

The first Bioshock is one of the best adventure/shooter game in the last 20 years, him alone is worth it the entire annual PsPLus, a must play for everyone, Bioshock 2 is nice, the story is ok, but it has the best gameplay, even better tha Infinite.

Infinite is a good game overall, very good, with some issue.

• Like 2

I already have the PS3 Bioshock games but I don’t mind double dipping on PS4. I rarely ever buy the same game on another console if I already have it for one which is why these collections are always welcome for me.

Also I always wanted to play a Sims game so I guess it’s gonna be Sims 4.

I don’t have VR so I don’t care for Firewall Zero Hour.

This is a really good month (personally ?)

I've been tempted multiple times to buy the Bioshock collection physically on sale, but for some reason I've never gotten around to it. Also have never played a Bioshock game and only heard great things about the series. 

The Sims 4 is a nice change of scenery. Also never played, but my sister plays on her laptop and sometimes I just watch over the shoulder to see the jist. Looks enjoyable.

Ecstatic that they've decided to start including VR games again. I feel like this is a strong way to push for VR sales by Sony before the new console release and hope they continue choosing an additional VR game along with the two standard plus releases.

I actually own Firewall physically already, as it was a game I got bundled in when I bought the VR. But I never played it because I was skeptical of the size of the multiplayer community. Now maybe with it's 'free' access I might jump into it.

Edited by theMoljester

56 minutes ago, djb5f said:

Didn’t they add Bioshick Infinite (PS3) as a free game through PSPlus awhile back?  Did not play it then and doubt I will play any of these now but I will add it to the backlog just in case.

Zero interest in anything Sims related.

I was quite sure that we got Bioshock 1 and 2 on ps3 before too. 

Funny enough, I tried to look up the ps+ games list, but it got deleted from Wikipedia (there used to be a complete list there).. 

Now I'm not sure if there's another source for the list, and trying to Google it, just gives spam results for today's announcement... 

Either way, nothing for me. 

Ok, did a bit more digging and found a complete list of ps+ games (for Australia, so 99% of the EU games) 

And I was close enough, we got Bioshock 2 in January 2013 and Infinity in February 2014.

But we all know that this isn't the first time that Sony does something like this.. 

Well, at last it's good for the many new users that weren't around all those years ago. 

https://www.finder.com.au/playstation-plus-free-games#list

7 minutes ago, tony_snake_24 said:

Watch them give The Ezio Collection for march lol

That would make a good guess for here:

As for the topic: I got and sold off Infinite without playing it. Nice that I’ll be able to go back to it and give it a chance now. 

4 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

And I was close enough, we got Bioshock 2 in January 2013 and Infinity in February 2014.

But those were the PS3 versions so technically different, right?

10 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

That would make a good guess for here:

As for the topic: I got and sold off Infinite without playing it. Nice that I’ll be able to go back to it and give it a chance now. 

But those were the PS3 versions so technically different, right?

Not sure.. Never played them (motion sickness makes me stay away from nearly anything in first person). 

But aren't the ps4 versions just enhanced ports, like Heavy Rain and Beyond Two Souls? (I don't have anything against ports, and since it was given so long ago, I find it quite ok, since the majority of the current subscribers weren't around back then, and personally if I had more time, I would replay LA Noire and Burnout Paradise on ps4, even though those are essentially just ports too, although I think that LA Noire did got some extra content for the ps4 version). 

10 hours ago, sepheroithisgod said:

Good month. The Bioshock collection is a great addition. Sims 4 looks good, but I just wanna confirm there is no DLC that is required for the plat right? Is firewall only the VR version or can I play this on PS4?

Yea the DLC is not required it can reduce time though but it not needed. 

• Like 1

Well if Sony stick to this strategy with the trilogy games I can think of some of them ;) 

- Spyro

- Crash Bandicoot

-  Assassins Creed Ezio Collection

- Dishonored

- Yakuza Collection (with 3,4,5.. Even if I think it´s to early for that)

- Kingdom Hearts 

- Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Legacy

There are also some bundles with only 2 games included:

- Final Fantasy X / X-2

- Yooka-Laylee

- Assassins Creed 3 + Liberation

- Shenmue 1+2

Curious About the next entries in PS+ 

Dammit... I wanted to let my PS+ expire on my main account since it's from a country I no longer live in and I don't wanna buy PS cards from abroad, and instead buy PS+ for a second account I made where I'm at now... But with Bioshock being offered in February, I need to either have an overlap of PS+ accounts and pay for both, or just forget the idea, bite the dust, and keep buying PS cards ? 

12 hours ago, majob said:

Bruh. 2 isn't worthy enough to shine either game's shoes. By far the weakest game in the series

BS2 is probably the best bioshock in terms of gameplay and definitely a better version of 1.

BS1 Story wouldnt be better or worse than BS2 if not for the few story twist but those twists exist so Bioshock 1 wins in terms of story.

Rapture is great in both games with interesting locations but BS2 has the problem that BS1 came first. It doesnt have the original impact anymore and is just more of the same.

How exactly is BS2 BY FAR the weakest entry? If you compare the first two games rationally then those two games are relatively close.

Edited by GoDBoss173
  • Like 2