How easy or difficult is this to boost?

shakie19

I'm also new to the game. I panicked when I saw this is a 4 vs 4 online game, and I wondered where I was going to find 7 other players to boost...
Someone can correct me if I'm wrong here, but I suspect that if the game can't find human players then it will just fill the lobby with bots?
If true, I would say this is an easy plat (just a long one). If not true, it's going to require a lot of skill & luck.

Edited by whittle181

43 minutes ago, whittle181 said:

I'm also new to the game. I panicked when I saw this is a 4 vs 4 online game, and I wondered where I was going to find 7 other players to boost...
Someone can correct me if I'm wrong here, but I suspect that if the game can't find human players then it will just fill the lobby with bots?
If true, I would say this is an easy plat (just a long one). If not true, it's going to require a lot of skill & luck.

WE GOT BRUNO!!! ?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, audiopile said:

Guide says 150 hours, and its PSVR only. I think that explains the low plat %.  Good luck!

I meant low % to the people that have played it. I’m glad we’ve got VR games again or a one off idk. 150 hours though ?

40 minutes ago, shakie19 said:

I meant low % to the people that have played it. I’m glad we’ve got VR games again or a one off idk. 150 hours though 1f633.png

I suppose the PSVR part has nothing to do with it then. Still, 150 hours (with focus on trophies) is long time to commit to a plat.