Spring 2020 Backlog Challenge

2 hours ago, Fnee2000 said:

I’ll be in again. This time with games that won’t take all my time away (except Skyrim)... List may change before the event starts.

Skyrim (PS4)

Agatha Knife (PS4)

Bear With Me Complete Collection (PS4)

The Bradwell Conspiracy (PS4)

Effie (PS4)

Flipping Death (PS4)

Forgotten Anne (PS4)

Intruders : Hide and Seek (PS4)

Murdered : Soul Suspect (PS3)

Noir Chronicles : City of Crime (PS4)

Obduction (PS4)

Return of the Obra Dinn (PS4)

Sea of Solitude (PS4)

Tearaway (PSV)

2 hours ago, Zach said:

Rise of the Tomb Raider- 0%

Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories (PS4)- 0%

LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens- 0%

Shadow of Mordor (PS4) - 0%

Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy (PS4)- 0%

Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations- 0%

May add more or change some things before event starts

2 hours ago, VoxAnimi said:

This is my first time partaking in this event, but I hope it will provide some much-needed motivation to clear some backlogged titles. Here are the initial 5 games that I'll be focusing on throughout the duration of this event, although I may revise it before the event officially commences:

1. Detroit: Become Human (At 25% currently.)
  2. Indivisible 
  3. Rez Infinite 
  4. Transistor 
  5. Zone of the Enders: the 2nd Runner 

2 hours ago, Squirlruler said:

I'll join, maybe I will actually finish the first one...

Resistance 2 (4%)

Cosmic Star Heroine

Steins;Gate 0

Alice:Madness Returns

ABZU

1 hour ago, JayDeLosDioses said:

I'm in!

My games:

Uncharted Collection from January PS+ (all unstarted)

Bioshock Collectiom from February PS+ (unstarted aswell)

Far Cry 4 (unstarted)

Assassins Creed Liberations - PS4 (Unstarted)

And that should be enough to keep this boi busy.

1 hour ago, Copanele said:

Yey this came in early!

Using my fall/winter challenge experience, I will limit myself to ONLY 5 games this time. If I finish them I will add some more after.

THE SPRING CLEANING LIST:

1. Alice : Madness Returns - 3%

2. Mini Ninjas - 2%

3. Dragon's Dogma(PS3) - 2%

4. Far Cry Primal - 2%

5. One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 - 13%

These should be pretty decent to complete during summer (except one piece which is a dreadful game). Best of luck to everyone!

All added.

Put my name on the list, though I likely won't know exactly what I'm doing until the end of February.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mesopithecus said:

I'm definitely in again for this one, although I'll likely compile my list closer to the start date as I know I'll change my mind several times between now and then

I'll add you once you post your list.

2 hours ago, Neku-tan said:

I think I'll join too. 

-) Final Fantasy X (PS4) - 54%

-) Final Fantasy X-2 (PS4) - 0%

-) Final Fantasy XIII: Lightning Returns (PS3) - 42%

-) Senran Kagura Bon Appetit (PSVITA) - 46%

-) The Idolmaster: One for All (PS3) - 14%

2 hours ago, SanctifiedSword said:

Well... I was going to challenge myself to complete Star Ocean: The Last Hope but HELL no I'm not going to do that in 2 months. LOL. I require sleep at some point.

With that, like I said I would do.... here comes the ENTIRE DARK SOULS SERIES for this event! Haven't touched any of them specifically for this event! >:) 

Color Code:

Red = Game not started.

Green = Game is in progress.

Blue = Game completed to 100% + DLC.

1) Dark Souls 1: Remastered + DLC (PS4) 0%

2) Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin + DLC (PS4) 0%

3) Dark Souls 3 + DLC (PS4) 0%

4) Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen (PS4) 0%

5) Star Ocean: The Last Hope of Ever Having A Social Life Again!

... okay, okay just kidding. I'll probably do some really small game for this one. Let's go with...

5) Darksiders 1: Warmastered Edition (PS4) 0%

The reason for only 5 games is because these are longer games to complete/difficult games to complete which may require breaks/rotating between the games. Trying to combine my challenge of reaching 100% completion profile by end of 2020, participating in the RPG games event and committing to fully 100% these games above by May will provide a huge challenge for me. If I manage to complete all of them relatively easily I'll add some more. 

Since the event starts in March, that means I can spend next month clearing out my backlog of games I already have 30% or above completion on. That way I can focus solely on the ones above from March to May. Thank you thank you!

1 hour ago, SpaghettiGrabsy said:

I plan on spending some of this year cleaning out my PS2/PC backlog, but great stonking heck I had so much fun with the last event that I can't refuse.

This is what I've got so far, subject to change:

The Last of Us: Remastered (PS4) - I plan on doing the multiplayer 100% legit this time because I found myself enjoying it.

Dark Souls: Remastered  (PS4) - Still haven't finished a Soulsborne game. Let's change that, eh?

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered (PS4) - I've been meaning to work through the series on this account.

Sound Shapes (PS4) - I found myself enjoying this game, but those Death Mode challenges really push my shit in. Time to commit. This will be my 'up to 30%' game.

Dragon Age: Origins (PS3) - Another game I've been meaning to play through but never found the time. I'll do a main playthrough concurrently with two half playthroughs to mop up missables.

Jotun (PS4) - I played a bit of this on an old account before I found an interest in trophy hunting. A game with a simple control scheme and some challenging trophies. I was inspired by @Copanele to go for this after I read his retrospective on the game. This'll probably be my first UR platinum.

Added,

Also @SpaghettiGrabsy Have fun with Dragon Age. :) 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SpaghettiGrabsy said:

Dark Souls: Remastered  (PS4) - Still haven't finished a Soulsborne game. Let's change that, eh?

Hey, good luck on this one. It'll be an interesting shift for your first Soulsborne game but this is not too bad to complete. Controls can be a little clunky and some of those hitboxes will make you scrunch your face up as you sigh in disbelief. Solid entry to use to try the series out. 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, SanctifiedSword said:

Hey, good luck on this one. It'll be an interesting shift for your first Soulsborne game but this is not too bad to complete. Controls can be a little clunky and some of those hitboxes will make you scrunch your face up as you sigh in disbelief. Solid entry to use to try the series out. 

I believe DSIII was my first followed by Bloodborne and DSI. I never finished any of them. The thing for me is Soulsborne games are more akin to a relationship than a game; I need to commit every day (I guess that's why I'm still single ;-)).

1 hour ago, MidnightDragon said:

Also @SpaghettiGrabsy Have fun with Dragon Age. :) 

Cheers. I most certainly plan to. I'm going to try and finish the game on Nightmare. There's no trophies for it, but it's more of a personal goal.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, SpaghettiGrabsy said:

Cheers. I most certainly plan to. I'm going to try and finish the game on Nightmare. There's no trophies for it, but it's more of a personal goal.

You have more stones than I do! I know that's the proper way to play it, but I'm too chicken. :P

Speaking of which, really need to get back to it on my account....

6 hours ago, Kishnabe said:

Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age 0%

Gemini: Heroes Reborn 0%

Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter 0%

Unholy Heights 0%

Yesterday Origins 0%

Dragon Quest Heroes II 3%

World of Final Fantasy 5%

4 hours ago, ZachGM91 said:

I'll do it again since they are always fun to take part in. However, I'll put together a more definitive list once the time gets closer. You never know what you'll buy/play in a month's time. Here's what I'm thinking of doing at the very least.

Bastion

Batman: The Telltale Series (PS4)

Beyond: Two Souls (PS3)

Bioshock (PS4)

Guacamelee! 2

I wonder if I can find another B game to replace Guacamelee so I can have all Bs for the challenge. Maybe I'll buy Bleed or Braid so I can do that.

3 hours ago, AuroraHistoire said:

Here's a list that is the minimum size so I can participate. 

Dex (Vita)

Scribblenauts Mega Pack (PS4)

198X (PS4)

Quest of Dungeons (PS4)

King's Quest: The Complete Collection (PS4)   

2 hours ago, MICSAM89 said:

I'm in. It'll give me an excuse to actually attempt the hardest modes. I think at this point my PS4 backlog is longer than the games I've played

Danganrompa Reloaded (25%)

Spider-Man

Uncharted Lost Legacy 

Lego Marvel Avenger

Infamous second son 

The Sims 4

Added

• Like 2

7 hours ago, MattbluePT said:

Well. sign me up again! This will be my list for the Spring challenge:

1. Assassin's Creed Freedom Cry
  2. Batman: The Enemy Within
  3. Child of Light (PS3)
  4. Destroy All Humans!
  5. Ratchet & Clank
  6. The Wolf Among Us

7 hours ago, freddie1989 said:

I will throw my name down for this one as always! Gotta make it work with the ABC and RPG events I have also joined so I will go with 5 at this stage

The Witcher 3

Yakuza 0

Metro 2033 Redux

Prey

Assassins Creed Unity

Added

• Like 1