Spring 2020 Backlog Challenge

3 hours ago, dark_moon689 said:

I'll bite. Here is my tentative list:

1. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots - 20%

2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - 5%

3. Grim Fandango Remastered - 9%

4. DuckTales: Remastered - 14%

5. Hitman: Contracts - 7%

Keeping it short and simple for now. I don't  want to overwhelm myself and give up entirely. Also realized that I might not have my PS4 too often in the next couple of months so keeping to mostly PS3 titles.

Added

6 hours ago, StilRh said:

I've loads I'd like to add but if I start with these 10 maybe I'll be able to focus on finishing them. Good luck everyone!

Seriko: Shadows Die Twice 12% (gulp!)

I shall share my secret ninja skills with you to ethically cheese- I mean, skillfully kill some of those bosses with such ease, you'll make Saint Isshin look like a baby. :') Ethically, of course. Of course.  

• Like 3

10 hours ago, snarl14 said:

I am in! Going to try to clear up some of my backlog before Cyberpunk 2077 comes out and takes up all of my time 1f602.png

Here is my list:

1. Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice - 28%
  2. Horizon Zero Dawn - 24%
  3. LEGO DC Super-Villains - 19%
  4. Call of Cthulhu - 14%
  5. Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales - 1%
  6. Psychonauts - 1%
  7. The Walking Dead: The Final Season - 0%
  8. Queen's Quest 2: Stories of Forgotten Past - 0%
  9. Queen's Quest 3: The End of Dawn - 0%
  10. Punch Line (Vita) - 0%

0/2 Swaps

Added

On 2/20/2020 at 1:21 PM, Whyfire said:

I had a really fun time during fall/winter backlog challenge, so sign me up for this one too :)

This. I needed this motivation. I missed events like Trophy Hunters League and this filled the void. 

• Like 1

On 01/02/2020 at 11:49 AM, Upendo_Vitani said:

I'm thinking of joining this event. I will make my list closer to the start date though. Hopefully I can clear out some more games from the backlog.

So Im not gonna go on with this event. I will be starting a new job in March and my game time will significantly drop because of it. I will see about the next one though in case I can work something out.

Edited by Upendo_Vitani

12 hours ago, Upendo_Vitani said:

So Im not gonna go on with this event. I will be starting a new job in March and my game time will significantly drop because of it. I will see about the next one though in case I can work something out.

Good luck at your new job. Pretty important to put life priorities in place before video games, wish you the best! :D 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Upendo_Vitani said:

Congrats. If you feel you can, feel free to sign up at any time you want.

3 hours ago, IzTriicky__ said:

Back at it again! Didn't do it for the Fall/Winter since I wasn't playing my PS4 at the time but i'm ready to give this another go! Gonna go big this time around so hopefully I can pull it off but we will see. Adding some new releases as well.  

1. Bloodroots (Unreleased)

2. DOOM Eternal (Unreleased)

3. Resident Evil 3 (Unreleased)

4. Final Fantasy 7 Remake (Unreleased)

5. Heavy Rain [PS3] (4%)

6. Resident Evil 2 (0%)

7. Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time (5%)

8. Need For Speed Heat (27%)

9. Titanfall 2 (11%)

10. Horizon Chase Turbo (14%)

11. Ratchet and Clank: All for One (7%)

12. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy (8%)

13. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (0%)

14. Bioshock [PS4] (0%)

15. Bioshock 2 [PS4] (0%)

16. Bioshock Infinite [PS4} (0%)

17. A Hat in Time (0%)

18. Monster Energy Supercross (0%)

19. God of War [PS4] (11%)

20. Fighting EX Layer (2%)

I'll either fail miserably or get all of them. Or might just get half, who knows lol. Good luck to everyone!

Added. 

Edited by MidnightDragon
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, GraniteSnake said:

I'll join again. I'm going to be carrying over three games from the two previous iterations. Percentages should stay the same as I don't see myself playing any of these games in the meantime:

• Assassin's Creed II (PS4) - 0%
  • Mass Effect - 0%
  • Rise of the Tomb Raider - 3%
  • Sonic Mania - 4%
  • WipEout Omega Collection - 11%

Spent the majority of the past month working on online trophies, so it'd probably be a good idea to branch out and play some single player games :hmm:

3 hours ago, CapRustyBeard said:

1. Tearaway Unfolded (17%)

2. NieR: Automata (17%)

3. Broken Age (14%)

4. Hitman (8%)

5. Knack (7%)

Added

Coming in with a quick pre-launch event update and tweak to my list. I'm removing Battleborn as I got carried away and made a start on it already. But i'm going to bring Journey to the Savage Planet and Dragonball Z Kakarot over to this event from the fall/winter challenge list. I also added Observation, House Flipper, Draugen and Hellblade. I think this is me for the challenge now, feels like a good list, with a good mix of average playtimes too.

1. Darksiders: Genesis
  2. Moons of Madness
  3. Persona 5: Royal
  4. Resident Evil 3 Remake
  5. Final Fantasy 7 Remake
  6. Yakuza 5: Remaster
  7. Yakuza 6
  8. Life is Strange
  9. Life is Strange 2
  10. Return of the Obra Dinn
  11. Forgotten Anne
  12. Danganronpa 1 2 Reloaded
  13. Deliver us the Moon
  14. Journey to the Savage Planet
  15. Dragonball Z Kakarot
  16. Observation
  17. House Flipper
  18. Draugen
  19. Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
  • Like 4

On 2/24/2020 at 7:22 PM, GraniteSnake said:

I'll join again. I'm going to be carrying over three games from the two previous iterations. Percentages should stay the same as I don't see myself playing any of these games in the meantime:

• Mass Effect - 0%

As a note, I don't know if you play games without looking at trophy guides, but make sure that you stick with the same two squadmates for entire playthroughs, otherwise this games is going to take...awhile.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Together_Comic said:

As a note, I don't know if you play games without looking at trophy guides, but make sure that you stick with the same two squadmates for entire playthroughs, otherwise this games is going to take...awhile.

Will do, thanks. Looking through the trophy guide almost puts me off starting the game, seems like there's an awful lot of information to process. I've had ME2 collecting dust pretty much since I bought it back in 2011/12, tried playing it on like four separate occasions but could never get into it. Hoping if I start from the beginning I may get into the series as I've heard good things about it. :blink:

• Like 1

So, I have decided to rework my list for the Spring to be more in line with my 2020 goals. Since the beginning of the year, I have been trying to finish incomplete games from my trophy list. So far I have been able to remove 16. I decided to remove several of the unstarted games from my list and put games I have plans to complete. I am also hoping to keep it smaller this time. The new games I have on here are also ones I am using for the KYC 12 event. This way I have a reason to motivate myself to complete those games I start within 3 months. If I complete everything, then and only then, will I add more...

Game

Sys.

Start %

Current %

Comp. Date

The Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim

PS4

25%

Senran Kagura Bon Appetit!

PSV

21%

Truck Racer

PS3

14%

The Walking Dead : Survival Instinct

PS3

12%

InFamous 2

PS3

11%

Sleeping Dogs

PS3

8%

Dead Space

PS3

2%

Lego Batman 3 : Beyond Gotham

PS4

1%

Bear With Me Complete Collection

PS4

0%

FarCry 4

PS4

0%

Sea of Solitude

PS4

0%

Tearaway

PSV

0%

Wattam

PS4

0%

Edited by Fnee2000
  • Like 4

16 hours ago, GraniteSnake said:

Will do, thanks. Looking through the trophy guide almost puts me off starting the game, seems like there's an awful lot of information to process. I've had ME2 collecting dust pretty much since I bought it back in 2011/12, tried playing it on like four separate occasions but could never get into it. Hoping if I start from the beginning I may get into the series as I've heard good things about it. :blink:

The trophies are honestly not that bad, and I really enjoyed the game.  I just didn't want you to have to do yet another playthrough simply because of the squadmates trophies..3 is enough as it is. 

• Like 2