Spring 2020 Backlog Challenge

2 hours ago, JayDeLosDioses said:

Platinum #300 - Master of Kyrat.

I've finished the PS4 version of Far Cry 4 and recreated my very first plat for this milestone.

Thanks to @Fnee2000 (again) for helping with the Coop and waiting in the online lobbies.

But @MidnightDragon I'm dropping out of this challenge.

Y'all learned in the last backlog challenge that I'm pretty open about sharing what's happening outside of my gaming bubble, but I don't feel like sharing at this point in time.

So to everyone who's participating - good luck and a lot of fun with your games.

And now I'm going to distract you all by quoting my favourite song while slowly walking to the exit :)

"Man I come from holes on the wall but they don't know the past
Even if I told them at all they wouldn't know the half
So maybe I fill up my luggage with all these dreams
And pull on my black coat and my black chucks and nothing in my jeans
It's just one, til the day come like Rocky's movie scene

And I'm on top of the world, look up the screen like this is me"

Well, hopefully it gets better. Feel free to sign up again if you'd like if it does.

Edited by MidnightDragon
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Bubblegum_Crash said:

Hello all.  I'd like to join too, please. I've been a visitor of the site for a long time but this event made me want to create an account.

These are the games I selected.

1. Afterparty

2. Beat Cop

3.Bendy & the Ink Machine

4. Chocobo's Mystery Dungeon: Every Buddy!

5. Dragon's Crown Pro  (This was the first game I started on my profile 7 years ago! The PS3 version that is. Probably time to wrap this one up.)

6. King's Quest Complete Collection

7. Linelight

8. The Liar Princess and the Blind Prince

9. Torchlight II

10. Wreckfest

11. Onimusha

12. A Plague Tale: Innocence

Added. Sorry for the delay.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Copanele said:

You know what, imma add Tekken 7 in the mix as well, since I planned on playing it anyway for a long time : 

1. Alice : Madness Returns - 3%

2. Mini Ninjas - 2%

3. Dragon's Dogma(PS3) - 2% -> 8%

4. Far Cry Primal - 2%

5. One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 - 13%

6. Tekken 7 - 0% [NEW]

Also some insignificant improvement on Dragon's Dogma list (didn't even reach Grand Soren though)

There's only one way to go to the grand capital... on the back of that bulls butt kicking it all the way past the goblins and harpies. xD 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ZachGM91 said:

If anyone wants to do Journey, I might do that next and we could meet up there if we're lucky. That game is really relaxing and is something I kinda need at the moment.

I’ll put it downloading, have it listed as part of the ABC event so this’ll be good motivation to get it started!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ZachGM91 said:

If anyone wants to do Journey, I might do that next and we could meet up there if we're lucky. That game is really relaxing and is something I kinda need at the moment.

Interested in this as well. Did it on the PS4 a while ago and it still remains one of my most precious memories of gaming up to date. Would love to help you out with it.

Edited by Flex_Da_Brent
  • Like 1