Spring 2020 Backlog Challenge

4 hours ago, dark_moon689 said:

Update 2:

Really quickly I've change my mind and added Constructor to my games. I used to really enjoy that game when I was young, got as a gift yesterday and I gotta play it now because of reasons

Games completed: 1/6

Swaps used: 0/2

1. (PS3) Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots - 20%

2. (PS3) Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - 5%

3. (PS4) Grim Fandango Remastered - 9% /  :platinum: March 13th

4. (PS3) DuckTales: Remastered - 14% / 24%

5. (PS3) Hitman: Contracts - 7% 

6. (PS4) Constructor - 0%

Congrats on finishing Grim Fandango. That is one game on my list. What did you think of the game?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DarthMagnus0605 said:

Congrats on finishing Grim Fandango. That is one game on my list. What did you think of the game?

I thought it's was an ok point and click game most puzzles felt logical once you put all the pieces together and talk to basically everyone.

The story at least for me felt so so, like it was missing something maybe... I don't know. However I enjoyed most of the dialogue itself, lots of puns and sarcastic responses.

The tank controls are a bit annoying but bearable once you get used to them, they are simply dated is all... And you can't skip cutscenes which makes backtracking to a save because I missed a trophy a bit tedious.

I am glad I finally played it, as it was one of those games that I remember being interested in but frustrated with as a child, and now is done.

• Like 3

On 15-3-2020 at 6:55 PM, paultje118 said:

Game

Sys.

Start %

Current %

Comp. Date

Watch Dogs

PS4

20%

Marvel's Spider-Man

PS4

1%

Mekabolt

PS4

0%

100%:platinum:

1 March

LEGO Marvel's Avengers

PS4

0%

Detroit: Become Human

PS4

0%

15 March

Life is Strange

PS4

0%

Life is Strange: Before the Storm

PS4

0%

Adventure time: Finn and Jake Investigations

PS4

0%

The Sims 4 (without all the expensive packs)

PS4

0%

18 March

PS4

0%

I got a request from a friend of mine to platinum The Sims 4 base game as fast as possible.

Eey .. free PS Plus game with platinum. Can't beat that.

Edited by paultje118
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Flex_Da_Brent said:

PS: are you guys able to open up the spoiler tags in my post btw? When I refresh my page after saving my post I seem unable to open them anymore. No idea why this occurs, anyone experiencing this as well?

I can't open them either (yours). My memory is bad on this but, I think I had the same issue a while ago and when asked about it the answer was it will correct itself in time. I never checked if those posts worked later tho.

Edited by DizzyDavidson
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, DizzyDavidson said:

I can't open them either (yours). My memory is bad on this but, I think I had the same issue a while ago and when asked about it the answer was it will correct itself in time. I never checked if those posts worked later tho.

10 hours ago, Bubblegum_Crash said:

I'm unable to open the spoiler tags as well.

10 hours ago, GraniteSnake said:

Strange, I was able to open them but now that I've refreshed the page I can no longer read the tags - sorry to hear by the way, hope everything works out. I've read that it's an issue with emotes. Usually when this happens to me I scroll through my post and edit out some of the emotes I used and the spoiler tags work as intended.. it's a pain but it's the only solution I've found that works unfortunately.

Ok thank you all for the feedback! I deleted the emotes out of the second spoiler tag and now they appear to be functional again (for me at least) so that's indeed what seems to be causing the problem. Good to know :)

@GraniteSnake ow yeah btw I still have to do those co-op endurance trophies as well, did the rest of the game during the fall/winter event. Happy to help if you want to finish them up together.

Edited by Flex_Da_Brent
  • Like 2

On 3/7/2020 at 6:53 PM, AmarisSkye said:

I'd like to join. I am hoping I can get these five games done. I have not succeeded at one of these backlog challenges yet but I don't think these will be too difficult to get done by the end of May.

1. A Plague Tale: Innocence - 14%

2. The Bridge - 9%

4. Grim Fandango Remastered - 6%

3. Bendy and the Ink Machine 0%

5. A Way Out - 0%

EDIT: I am editing this on 3/18 to tag @MidnightDragon since I don't seem to be added to the list of participants and its been 11 days since this was initially posted.

REALLY sorry for the delay. Added.

Edited by MidnightDragon
  • Like 2

I’m in please add me 

1- A Plague Tale: Innocence -   0%

2- Resident Evil 2                  - 94%

3- Detroit Become Human    - 84%

4- Marvels Spider-Man         - 54%

5- Burly men at Sea              - 36%

6- Laura Croft Go                  - 34%

7- Infamous Second Son      - 82%

8- Wolfenstein Old Blood      - 72%