Server down!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Sadly, it's the end of an era. WFC was the first MP game I ever played. I met most of my gaming friends on it. And over the past ten years (it was released June 2010) we've become brothers - a family. We've partied up in numerous games since, including its sequel FoC, as well as Mass Effect 3, LittleBigPlanet (and its sequel), Minecraft, The Last of Us, Splinter Cell Blacklist, Resident Evil 5 and 6, betas for Destiny, Ghost Recon Wildlands and The Division, and even many of them played games together I had no interest in, like Overwatch and Borderlands 3. Without WFC, we never would've met and had as much fun and caused as many shenanigans together as we did. I will always cherish the memories I had with them.

But it's not over.

While this chapter may be closed, there's still fuckery afoot to be had in the future with my gaming family...

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
3 hours ago, CelestialRequiem said:

Can Activision accidentally turn on the Transformers: War for Cybertron servers?

Agreed! Not that I need the trophies but I miss the mp and coop modes. If you’re unaware, a group has revived the servers for playing. I’m in two discord’s for them if interested.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, MATTKBAN said:

Agreed! Not that I need the trophies but I miss the mp and coop modes. If you’re unaware, a group has revived the servers for playing. I’m in two discord’s for them if interested.

You should probably also add that earning trophies on those servers will get you flagged here. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MATTKBAN said:

Those servers are indefinitely shut down due to three malicious users that for whatever reason decided to constantly DDOS the server and threaten legal action against the hosts by somehow trying to involve Activision (and Hasbro?). 

On 7/1/2023 at 8:07 AM, go123ty said:

Those servers are indefinitely shut down due to three malicious users that for whatever reason decided to constantly DDOS the server and threaten legal action against the hosts by somehow trying to involve Activision (and Hasbro?). 

Players have been active in the re:energized discord today and this last week

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
Removed insults
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/2/2023 at 10:06 PM, MATTKBAN said:

Players have been active in the re:energized discord today and this last week

If people got them back up then my apologies. Within the past week of my reply there was a huge commotion because the servers were brought down due to DDOS attacks. I just checked the server today after seeing your reply and people are playing again which is nice. But the Re:Energized discord seems to have scrubbed anything related to what happened from their Announcements channel. 

In the general channel though you can still find they were shutdown on June 24th. 

Regardless, happy they're back up in some form! 

1 hour ago, go123ty said:

If people got them back up then my apologies. Within the past week of my reply there was a huge commotion because the servers were brought down due to DDOS attacks. I just checked the server today after seeing your reply and people are playing again which is nice. But the Re:Energized discord seems to have scrubbed anything related to what happened from their Announcements channel. 

In the general channel though you can still find they were shutdown on June 24th. 

Regardless, happy they're back up in some form! 

It's working, are you sure? This is absolutely excellent! I will check as soon as possible

14 minutes ago, MohameDina9192 said:

You talking about transformers war for cybertron?

online is back?

Sort of. Unofficial Custom servers are available for the Transformers games but they're not CRT approved so will get you flagged for cheating if you earn any trophies whilst using them.

• Like 2