Slag licked glitch??

dorkus810

I just finished the last challenge needed for the "challenge accepted" trophy but it didn't pop. So I went back through to double check if I happened to miss something and all of a sudden the slag licked challenge is back at level 1 and reads -1500000000+/5000. Is there a way to fix this? If i grind it out (cause it does slowly go down will it work?  Or do I need to just start over with a new character? 

This glitch has been around since the Handsome Collection was first released but unfortunately, there's no fix except to start a new character from scratch :(. AFAIK, this problem only affects random imported saves from the PS3 version. The numbers will eventually return to normal, before glitching out again but the damage has already been done so the challenge trophy won't pop with that character.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

• 2 years later...
On 1/29/2020 at 10:08 PM, HuntingFever said:

This glitch has been around since the Handsome Collection was first released but unfortunately, there's no fix except to start a new character from scratch :(. AFAIK, this problem only affects random imported saves from the PS3 version. The numbers will eventually return to normal, before glitching out again but the damage has already been done so the challenge trophy won't pop with that character.

Just had this problem happen to me and I havent imported a PS3 character at any point.